Got a new mr2 turbo 3gste engine looking for someone in the Bournemouth Poole ar

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

[email protected]

Got a new mr2 turbo 3gste engine looking for someone in the Bournemouth Poole ar

Post by [email protected] »

I want certain modification upgrades the boost control and gauges also would like a rev limiter and really want someone who has experience on mr2.
Someone with the knowledge of remaps or anything like my knowledge is not so good so would like an expert.[/list]
androo007

Re: Got a new mr2 turbo 3gste engine looking for someone in the Bournemouth Poole ar

Post by androo007 »

Get in touch with Simon @ Predator performance near you in Totton, Southampton. He does a lot of MR2 work. 07946 789926
MR2 Turbo Boy

Re: Got a new mr2 turbo 3gste engine looking for someone in the Bournemouth Poole ar

Post by MR2 Turbo Boy »

Agree, with Andy- give Si a call.... I'll take you out in mine to show you his workmanship..;)
[email protected]

Spot on guys! Thanks. I'll call him tomorrow
mr2garageswindon

Post by mr2garageswindon »

MR2 Turbo Boy wrote:Agree, with Andy- give Si a call.... I'll take you out in mine to show you his workmanship..;)

You are actually driving it now..... \:D/
MR2 Turbo Boy

Post by MR2 Turbo Boy »

Hi Buddy..

Long time no speak...

YES - the car is up and running, has been for some time now..:) had the engine re-built, Dash2 taken out and re-wired due to bad wiring -

Haven't really been interested for some time in the forum..

The car is a beast... very happy with her...:)

Loads of car shows booked in this year..

I must bring her up for you to see..
[email protected]

I went to see Simon today. He recommended a new ecu to simplify everything so all the bolt boost control can go... first step
I would also like brakes upgraded....

But first... compression test and results. Coming Thursday. Fingers crossed

He seems a nice guy thanks for telling me about him.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”