This is bad right?

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

metallica fish

Re: This is bad right?

Post by metallica fish »

I popped into the garage today to see about getting the sills professionally re built including the back / boot area and he said I would be looking around the £300 mark for both. He is going to look at the car before I take it down though.

He actually spent most on the time trying to convince me to buy his mates which is a turbo and just sell mine on. Not sure which rev. Not really into that idea tbh. More so because I've had people help me with my current one and that would be disrespectful. But secondly because it's yellow and has a veilside kit on [-( [-(
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

metallica fish wrote:
He actually spent most on the time trying to convince me to buy his mates which is a turbo and just sell mine on. Not sure which rev. Not really into that idea tbh. More so because I've had people help me with my current one and that would be disrespectful. But secondly because it's yellow and has a veilside kit on [-( [-(

Nothing wrong with yellow, veilside - yeah well, I wouldn't have one on a car of mine.

I don't think anyone would think less of you if you decided to call it a day on this one. I'm sure I saw a rev3 or 4 na on ebay or dumtree (green I think) for not far off £600.
metallica fish

Post by metallica fish »

aussieGT wrote:
metallica fish wrote:

Nothing wrong with yellow, veilside - yeah well, I wouldn't have one on a car of mine.

I don't think anyone would think less of you if you decided to call it a day on this one. I'm sure I saw a rev3 or 4 na on ebay or dumtree (green I think) for not far off £600.

I jokingly asked how much he reckoned his mate wanted for it and said "cos for £500 I'll take it." He said he'll sell it for however much he tells him to sell it for. I'm not sure how to take that?. I don't want to buy it and give up on this one. Unless he wants silly low money for it, I'm sticking with my little nugget :thumleft:

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”