www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[FINALIZED] Toyota Camry

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> General For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ayresyboy
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 22

1993 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Toyota Camry Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I bought this on 5th July 2016 and drove it a few hundred miles home. It drove really well.

My intention was to take the 1MZ V6 engine out to put into an MR2, but circumstances have changed and I now require the garage space.

Car is SORN'd but can be test driven on a small bit of private land where my garages are located.

Lots of history and well maintained. I even have the original bill of sale for 24,718.58. V5C is in my name. Number of former keepers only 3.

New cambelt fitted in March 2015 at 102,679 miles.

MOT expires 6 March 2017.

ayresyboy
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 22

1993 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Still got this.. Using it as my daily driver at mo. So it's taxed and insured if you want a test drive. Andy
Feedback Bot

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> General For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: