www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
black mr2 with bgw in harrogate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hjscmh

Feedback Score: 1

1993 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: black mr2 with bgw in harrogate Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I spotted a black mr2 with a bgw and a sleepy eye kit in harrogate! I was in the red turbo going the other way. waved at you. anyone on here?
aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: black mr2 with bgw in harrogate Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

hjscmh wrote:
I spotted a black mr2 with a bgw and a sleepy eye kit in harrogate! I was in the red turbo going the other way. waved at you. anyone on here?

Doubt anyone on here has the 'sleepy' eye kit, those owners are more likely to be found on facaebook. Maybe, or maybe that's just my grumpy view of them and people think they are cool.
hjscmh

1993 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

well you never know. i have one on my 2 that the previous owner installed. iv never actually used it or know if it even works come to think of it lol
qwakers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

mine has the sleepy eye kt... will be removed as soon as i can work out how its wired in.... what a crock of [Evil or Very Mad]
aussieGT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

qwakers wrote:
mine has the sleepy eye kt... will be removed as soon as i can work out how its wired in.... what a crock of [Evil or Very Mad]

I call it the 'dopey eye' kit, but according to sellers on epay it gives your car the, "super sexy, sleek look"

I reckon it makes people think your pops up are stuffed.
androo007
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I was thinking of going for the "cheeky nandos wink" mod where I break one so it stays up all the time.

Girls will be queueing up I reckon.
Essex2Visuvesi
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

androo007 wrote:
I was thinking of going for the "cheeky nandos wink" mod where I break one so it stays up all the time.

Girls will be queueing up I reckon.

Get a Fiat X-1/9 they were notorious for that, before they dissolved
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Spotted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: