www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
10% Off MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers (Voucher Code: IMOC)

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> The Dungeon -> Deleted Meister R
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MeisterR

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: 10% Off MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers (Voucher Code: IMOC) Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

We want to give 10% OFF + Free Shipping for MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers for a limited time!

MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers MR2 (SW20)

The Specification of the MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers:
Zeta-R Aluminium Top Mount with Spherical Bearing AND Camber Adjustments
Monotube damper with 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined)
Linear Rate SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs
Lengthen Heavy Duty Rubber boot.
Aluminium Spring Perch, Locking Collar, and Lower Bracket (Steel Bracket for MacPherson Strut Models)
Dual Perch Coilovers Construction (Independent Springs Tension and Ride Height Setting)

Springs Specification:
MR2 (SW20): Front 5kg/mm, Rear 8kg/mm

How to order? Price?

We want to offer a great deal so IMOC members can try out the MeisterR coilovers and give us some review and feedback.

You can place your order at our web shop www.cyberspeeds.com
On check out, enter the voucher code IMOC , the 10% discount will apply.

Remember to put your forum name in the note so we know who it is from.

Free Shipping to UK only, excluding Guernsey/Jersey

If you have any questions, simply drop us a PM or E-mail us at info@meisterr.co.uk
MeisterR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Offering still running for anyone looking for MeisterR coilovers.
Drop us a PM or Email if you have any questions.

Edwin
Kupton83

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've just ordered a set of this for my '91 Turbo, this will be the third set of coilovers I've fitted to my car in the last 3 months will let you know how I get on with these!
mr2fun
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: MeisterR coilovers Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi there
how are you getting on with the MeisterR coilovers?
I'm looking at getting a set for my MR2 Turbo next week.
Many Thanks
Kupton83

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Absolutely amazing, have transformed the car. I have only been using it for road use since fitting but the ride is super compliant over bumpy B roads.

I am running them almost fully soft at the moment and the ride is much better than stock I can't believe how good the difference is, highly recommended!
mr2fun
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi
Thank's for the update
received my set today, they look the dog's bits.
will try and get them on this week end if I have time.
Kupton83

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Money well spent then I now love my 2 again 😜

I set my ride height with the gap between the lower strut lock ring and the bottom coil Spring lock spring as 60mm rear and 30mm front.

I can post a photo if necessary but it's a bit too low at the back and too high at the front on 17's. Once I get the alignment done will adjust it. I would try 70 rear and 15-20 front but I do have mine quite low.
James Junior

Feedback Score: 2

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi chaps and MeisterR,

I am considering a set of these for an MR2 Turbo I have just bought. The car is currently on Teins and they are boderline dangerous for road use they are so hard.

I was going to fit KW V3s as I have these on my 370Z and they are awesome, but have seen good reviews of Meister Rs and they are half the price!

Can I ask, do the Meister Rs have a reommended setting for fast road that has bee developed through testing? Do they also come with a recommended track setting? I predominently drive fast road as I do tours of Europe from time to time to get into the deserted Alpine roads, but also like the occasional track day.

Please let me know!
MeisterR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

James Junior wrote:
Hi chaps and MeisterR,

I am considering a set of these for an MR2 Turbo I have just bought. The car is currently on Teins and they are boderline dangerous for road use they are so hard.

I was going to fit KW V3s as I have these on my 370Z and they are awesome, but have seen good reviews of Meister Rs and they are half the price!

Can I ask, do the Meister Rs have a reommended setting for fast road that has bee developed through testing? Do they also come with a recommended track setting? I predominently drive fast road as I do tours of Europe from time to time to get into the deserted Alpine roads, but also like the occasional track day.

Please let me know!

Hi there,

We don't really offer settings as such because everyone is different and what works with one person doesn't always work with the next. As a general figure we say start off with 25 clicks from hard and work you way from there. Remembering you can have different figures front and rear. One good thing about the MeisterR coilovers is that you have the adjustability to find what suit you best. Also getting your alignment setup properly is very important and arguably make a bigger difference than the damper adjuster can.

Edwin
James Junior

Feedback Score: 2

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks Edwin, I will have a chat with a chap I know who is rther handy at figuring out suspension set ups and then may come back to you to place an order. [thumleft]
MeisterR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

We are still offering 10% discount on MeisterR Zeta range of coilovers.
Edwin
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> The Dungeon -> Deleted Meister R All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: