Buyers/Sellers history

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Race Idiot

Buyers/Sellers history

Post by Race Idiot »

Hi

I'm trying to find a thread for a Power FC i bought from someone (i think it was trickster possibly cant remember) to see how much I paid for it as I am looking to sell it on.

However nothing comes up if I search for Power FC or PFC under the for sale section. It seems like stuff isnt there or search isnt going back far enough?

Also searching my own feedback doesn't seem to work either as most of the feedback seem to be missing?

Unfortunately I didnt keep the pm's because I had to clear out a bunch as I was running out of space.
markstevieandmads

Re: Buyers/Sellers history

Post by markstevieandmads »

I find the search facility on here is woeful.
I tend to google search and then you have the option to narrow the search to just this forum.
Race Idiot

Post by Race Idiot »

Hmm searching imoc on google works better but it seems like several for sale threads have straight up disappeared :-k

Did the database die or something?
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

Race Idiot wrote:Hi

I'm trying to find a thread for a Power FC i bought from someone (i think it was trickster possibly cant remember) to see how much I paid for it as I am looking to sell it on.

However nothing comes up if I search for Power FC or PFC under the for sale section. It seems like stuff isnt there or search isnt going back far enough?

Also searching my own feedback doesn't seem to work either as most of the feedback seem to be missing?

Unfortunately I didnt keep the pm's because I had to clear out a bunch as I was running out of space.

I noticed this a few days ago and am awaiting a response from someone who can figure out the issue.
androo007

Post by androo007 »

yeah really fustrating!
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

androo007 wrote:yeah really fustrating!

It is, Unfortunately the issue was caused by Human error and it looks like the damage is irreversible... :( , sorry folks !!!

Return to “Club News and Announcements”