BReaking Rev 3 t-top 3sge goodwood green, rot free shell! Immaculate bodywork

Cars being broken - please contact a member of the Committee or a Moderator before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

kirk

Re: BReaking Rev 3 t-top 3sge goodwood green, rot free shell! Immaculate bodywork

Post by kirk »

It's a very trivial part but I'm looking for this grommet from both sides underneath the car.

Kiefer

Re: BReaking Rev 3 t-top 3sge goodwood green, rot free shell! Immaculate bodywork

Post by Kiefer »

MartinF wrote:
Kiefer wrote:
MartinF wrote:I'll take the rear tie rods, assuming they're straight.

Il pop them off next weekend if you don't mind the wait

Any joy with these ?

Hi sorry I must have written the reply and not posted it, the rear tie rods where sold along with some other parts day I took them off

Sorry bud
MR22

Post by MR22 »

PM sent
Kiefer

Post by Kiefer »

kirk wrote:It's a very trivial part but I'm looking for this grommet from both sides underneath the car.

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://s14.postimg.org/7ltswcpzl/IMG_20 ... 431947.jpg

Hi what end of the car are they at?
kirk

Post by kirk »

Hi pal, they're towards the rear , before the engine, just behind the sill underneath.
Kiefer

Post by Kiefer »

Il be under it this weekend weather permitting so il pop them off and get back to you bud
Jonny Hizzle

Post by Jonny Hizzle »

Hi, do you have the rub strips that hold the front bumper on available?
craig

Post by craig »

Hey mate. Still got the complete center dash trim panel with air vents and cig lighter etc?

All in good condition with no broken tabs and air vent clips all intact and clipped into the panel?

If so how much posted? Many thanks.
Kiefer

Post by Kiefer »

craig wrote:Hey mate. Still got the complete center dash trim panel with air vents and cig lighter etc?

All in good condition with no broken tabs and air vent clips all intact and clipped into the panel?

Hi mate, sorry that all went weekend just gone

Cheers
Kiefer

Post by Kiefer »

kirk wrote:Hi pal, they're towards the rear , before the engine, just behind the sill underneath.

Hi kirk, I popped out those two grommets, are you still needing them?
Kiefer

Post by Kiefer »

Jonny Hizzle wrote:Hi, do you have the rub strips that hold the front bumper on available?

Hi I do, I'm sure one side is completely intact and the other had a thread snap, il take some photos this weekend if needed bud

Thanks
craig

Post by craig »

Kiefer wrote:
craig wrote:Hey mate. Still got the complete center dash trim panel with air vents and cig lighter etc?

Hi mate, sorry that all went weekend just gone

Cheers

No problem mate :thumleft:
Retribution

Post by Retribution »

Do u still have the wiper arms?
dylan5084

Post by dylan5084 »

do you have a full set of caliper pad clips for both the right and left rear??
AManInDandism

Post by AManInDandism »

I'm looking for the driver side triangular vent from the rear quarter window if you have it. Cheers.
ringslayer

Post by ringslayer »

still have the double din? Door bezels?
mattblack_lude

Post by mattblack_lude »

Hi buddy - Price on drivers side front suspension (shock, spring and top mount).
Providing it's not leaking and the top mount is perfect working order - mine's just given up the ghost :mad:

PM me a price if you can and will respond straight away.
Xavier R3V

Post by Xavier R3V »

PM sent

Return to “MR2s Being Broken”