1997 UK Spec MR2 GT T-Bar (Red) - pictures now sorted --- price reduced !!!!

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

zx6kwak

1997 UK Spec MR2 GT T-Bar (Red) - pictures now sorted --- price reduced !!!!

Post by zx6kwak »

Toyota MR2 GT 16v 2.0 litre
1997 - Model SW20 - T bar

After many years with this car the time has come for me to send her to a new home. I have owned this car for more than 6 years and had planned to keep her for the rest of her life but current times force me to sell her.

This is my 3rd MR2 so when looking for this one I searched the length of Britain to get one in tip top condition, once found I have done my best to continue the level of care already given to this car before me.

The car has covered only 67,500 miles and has a full service history, although not always "Toyota stamped" (which is recorded in the original service record book).

MOT’d (passed January 2016).

Full Leather Interior which is in great condition.

Apart from a few subtle (and a few obvious) modifications the car is a totally standard UK specification.
As mentioned the modifications are minimal but here’s a few details:
•17” Team Dynamics Pro -Race 3 Alloys. The standard alloys are also in perfect condition and are included in the sale.
•Stainless steel exhaust – 3” twin exit. The original exhaust is in useable condition and will be included in the sale if the buyer requests.
•Crystal clear front and side indicator lenses.

The car has always been garaged and has been regularly detailed and clayed. An excellent example of a well-kept, and looked after car….even has the original floor mats and roof storage bags.

Maybe this bits of no interest but the car has taken prizes at local car shows (couple of pictures in the winners circle below).

Please get in touch if you would like some more information or like to arrange a viewing.

The car is now on ebay with a starting bid of £2900 .........

Last edited by zx6kwak on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
JohnnyC

Re: 1997 UK Spec MR2 GT T-Bar (Red) - pictures now sorted --- price reduced !!!!

Post by JohnnyC »

Pics need sorting, no one wants to copy & paste the links into their browser

zx6kwak

Re: 1997 UK Spec MR2 GT T-Bar (Red) - pictures now sorted --- price reduced !!!!

Post by zx6kwak »

first time trying to upload pictures JonnyC so I'm trying to figure it out mate ..... :-k
JayUK91

Post by JayUK91 »

Remove all the numbers after '.jpg' on each image
Last edited by JayUK91 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zx6kwak

Post by zx6kwak »

Thanks for the advice JayUk91 , much appreciated. should be all sorted now :)
ton246

Post by ton246 »

I would be interested in this if I hadn't committed myself to a Turbo, also in Ayrshire.
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

That is the reddest red I have seen on a red mr2.
TurboPete

Post by TurboPete »

Great looking MR2. If I didn't have my heart set on a Turbo I'd be all over this!!
zx6kwak

Post by zx6kwak »

ton246 wrote:I would be interested in this if I hadn't committed myself to a Turbo, also in Ayrshire.

You should just buy the full set !! :oldtongue:
zx6kwak

Post by zx6kwak »

TurboPete wrote:Great looking MR2. If I didn't have my heart set on a Turbo I'd be all over this!!

Thanks bud :D
ton246

Post by ton246 »

zx6kwak wrote:
ton246 wrote:I would be interested in this if I hadn't committed myself to a Turbo, also in Ayrshire.

You should just buy the full set !! :oldtongue:

The turbo deal has fallen through. :whistle:
zx6kwak

Post by zx6kwak »

shes calling you ton246 :lol:

Return to “MR2s for Sale”