www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk3] [SC] ECU for MR2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liz

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: [Mk3] [SC] ECU for MR2 Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hello, I'm new to this site and wondered if anyone could help me.
My handbag got stolen with my MR2 keys inside [Sad] I've been told by the police not to use or to use as little as possible incase the thieves are about with my keyfob, find my car and drive away with it
....so my question is where can I buy an ECU unit for my car...I have gone to Toyota but are asking far too much...thanks in advance.
thomp1983
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 45

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Welcome, what age/revision of Mr2 do you have?
liz

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hello
My MR2 is 2003 and it's a mk III

Regards
Liz
alanmr2turbo

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Loads of them on Ebay
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Electrical All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: