[FINALIZED] Mk1 s/c engine lids

Parts for all types of Mk1 MR2 only

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kumakun

Mk1 s/c engine lids

Post by Kumakun »

I successfully brought back three s/c engine lids from Japan (one still for sale) and hope to have at least another two in February.

Minimum price will be £250 but expect to pay up to £300. This is owing to ever changing exchange rates, shipping costs and tax fees.

Things to be aware of:

The engine lids are fibreglass and the corners are very thin and sometimes get damaged when shipped. If a corner is damaged on the way to the UK I will have it repaired.
For that reason these lids are available for collection only.

You will be responsible for the prep work and paint job. They will be up to 30 years old so expect the paint to be scratched, worn or faded etc. They may also have minor chips.

If you are not replacing a damaged s/c lid and intend to fit this to an NA car then be aware the catch does not line up and will need modification.

Please don't ask for photos. If you've seen one you've seen them all. What I can tell you is that they usually have all the original Japanese stickers underneath and sometimes others too.

No offers! Minimum price will be £250. Maximum price £300. Serious buyers only. Deposit secures the lid. Collection from Feb or March.
1988 MR2 MK1B - MK1.5 (in progress)
1989 MR2 MK1B
Feedback Bot

Re: [FINALIZED] Mk1 s/c engine lids

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “Mk1”