Martin F

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

outrun

Martin F

Post by outrun »

Wanted to give him a shout out, and here seems the best place.

Bought an Omori boost gauge and a pair of seat belts from him, on separate occasions.
Great comms, speedy dispatch and always well wrapped, along with great prices.

Can't ask for more. :D

Cheers, mate. :thumleft:
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Re: Martin F

Post by Martin F »

outrun wrote:Wanted to give him a shout out, and here seems the best place.

Bought an Omori boost gauge and a pair of seat belts from him, on separate occasions.
Great comms, speedy dispatch and always well wrapped, along with great prices.

Can't ask for more. :D

Cheers, mate. :thumleft:

You are very much welcome Liam :eye: , bought a work shed last august so the sooner I get rid of the contents the happier I will be, almost there, can't say breaking a car is worth the hassles though #-o
C35Rob

Post by C35Rob »

I can second this, I've had a couple of little bits off martin before and he's great to deal with.. definitely one of the good guys
EX MR2 owner, currently on a '00 Honda CBR600 Follow me on Instagram @c35rob
mr2garageswindon

Post by mr2garageswindon »

I can 3rd this, I bought a turbo exhaust off him, Very pleasant and quick to dispatch. I think it cost him more in tape and packing than I paid for the exhaust!! Top man :thumleft:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

Dealt with Martin a few times. Drove well out his way to drop a turbo kit off to me. Top imocer :thumleft:
bri0905

Post by bri0905 »

Happy to jump on this bandwagon, I've had injectors, ecu, forged bottom end, fuel pump and a flywheel off him.

Perfect seller all should aim to be like.
96 Rev 3 Turbo, Done!
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

bri0905 wrote:Happy to jump on this bandwagon, I've had injectors, ecu, forged bottom end, fuel pump and a flywheel off him.

Perfect seller all should aim to be like.

HaHa, you have half the car 8-[ , that is me just breaking even on that mr2, that's not including my time, never again :oldtongue:

On a more serious note, I would like to thank Brian for being a top Imocer, paid up in advance, I then sent him a flywheel in trust and he came through first time, genuine, honest lad, thanks :thumleft:
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

sheppy wrote:Dealt with Martin a few times. Drove well out his way to drop a turbo kit off to me. Top imocer :thumleft:

I will be when I buy you lunch whenever we meet up for a cruise, have always felt guilty for YOU deciding to sell on the HKS turbo kit for half it's value :wink:
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

mr2garageswindon wrote:I can 3rd this, I bought a turbo exhaust off him, Very pleasant and quick to dispatch. I think it cost him more in tape and packing than I paid for the exhaust!! Top man :thumleft:

HaHa, I won't forget that exhaust in a hurry, took me long time to pack :wink:

Thanks for the feedback :thumleft:
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

Rob - East Coast Imports wrote:I can second this, I've had a couple of little bits off martin before and he's great to deal with.. definitely one of the good guys

Cheers Rob, :thumleft:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

Martin F wrote:
sheppy wrote:Dealt with Martin a few times. Drove well out his way to drop a turbo kit off to me. Top imocer :thumleft:

I will be when I buy you lunch whenever we meet up for a cruise, have always felt guilty for YOU deciding to sell on the HKS turbo kit for half it's value :wink:

Haha, no need to feel guilty man. 1. It was my decision to flog it for that price. 2. I was flush that week anyway :) Seriously, don't give it another thought :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”