Paisley freight - bad

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

C35Rob

Paisley freight - bad

Post by C35Rob »

I booked shipping on wednesday for a set of wheels I'd sold to be collected yesterday, waited in all day and around 4pm when nobody had turned up decided to call their office to see where the courier was, got no reply on either number and no response via email. I decided to wait as they say the courier "can come any time between 8am-6pm"

at 19:20 pm I sent them an email telling them I was unhappy as i paid for collection on thursday and didn't get it, or an explanation to say they were busy or anything.

I filled out the "missed collection" part of their website to re-arrange collection for today.

the courier rocked up at 4pm today, and it turns out the job was booked in at 19:47 yesterday.. so they obviously saw my email, booked the courier and decided not to let me know they hadn't booked it in the first place..

not the worst service I've ever had, but not the best, poor communication, bad customer service.

I won't be using them again.
EX MR2 owner, currently on a '00 Honda CBR600 Follow me on Instagram @c35rob
parker455

Re: Paisley freight - bad

Post by parker455 »

Heard this too many times about paisley, won't be using them as they didn't collect an item of mine too. Useless.
madbasshunter

Post by madbasshunter »

parker455 wrote:Heard this too many times about paisley, won't be using them as they didn't collect an item of mine too. Useless.

Didn't they cancel twice for the bumper :?
RyanRs wrote:
Skywalker wrote:explain how the coolant leaves the expansion tank and goes back into the coolant system?

Seriously , you don't know the answer to this? and you call yourself a car mechanic :shock:
parker455

Post by parker455 »

madbasshunter wrote:
parker455 wrote:Heard this too many times about paisley, won't be using them as they didn't collect an item of mine too. Useless.

Didn't they cancel twice for the bumper :?

Yeah, didn't even bother telling me just cancelled
Draven

Post by Draven »

I too have had some bad experiences with them :( they are just shocking.

Return to “Trader Feedback”