Deepcar Autobodies

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kongaroo

Deepcar Autobodies

Post by Kongaroo »

Been meaning to give some feedback for a while but as usual life/work (mostly work :lol:) got in the way.

Dave painted my Border bonnet in 6m1 green. Have to say this is a difficult colour to match as I have had various shades of this over the years and I can only really say the painter got it right about half the time or less.

Just wanted to say that I am really pleased with the colour match on the bonnet - good job Dave :thumleft:
craig

Re: Deepcar Autobodies

Post by craig »

When you getting a build thread up fella? :wink:
Kongaroo

Post by Kongaroo »

RedMR² wrote:When you getting a build thread up fella? :wink:

Hi Craig. Very much enjoying having a standard engine at the moment and loving not having to top up my oil all the time - in fact it doesn't use a drop (unlike my previous forged ones :lol: ).

But yes I imagine some more mods are not too far off the radar! Your car was looking pretty lean and mean when I last saw it at Peter's :mrgreen:
craig

Post by craig »

Kongaroo wrote:Your car was looking pretty lean and mean when I last saw it at Peter's :mrgreen:

Cheers buddy :thumleft:

Looking forward to seeing what you do with your latest MR2. :D

Return to “Trader Feedback”