Indicator feed

Anything to do with the electrics of the car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Hurstie1981

Indicator feed

Post by Hurstie1981 »

Hello,

A bit of background before i post the question,

My car is a import n/a, but the person who had it before me but side repeaters onto the car as well as having tobelorones..

Only thing is, only one of the side repeaters works as the other does not have a wire connected to it, so in order to make it work, i need to source a feed. How is the easiest way to connect it up, and also, how do i get to the repeater as its under the wing and has the plastic undertray stopping all access to it.

Thanks

Graham
Vindezal

Re: Indicator feed

Post by Vindezal »

try taking the indicators out first, the remove the inner wheel lining. C what u can find. i have na import and the sva has done the same thing so...ive got rid of toblerones. and have side strips only. and now calibra type repeaters. i want proper ones but u need a square cut out for them.Or i could shave the back off em and stick em on lol
Hurstie1981

Re: Indicator feed

Post by Hurstie1981 »

Yeah i have oval ones at the moment, and ordered some square ones off dan@dcdezign, but they dont fit. So i was either gonna a) sell them on ebay, or B) dremmel the body or file it down in order to make them fit, but in any case, the bulb holder seems to be too deep for the lenses grrr!!!

How did you get rid of the tobelerones, what did you replace them with?

The inner wing, is that easy to remove?

Thanks

Return to “Electrical”