[FINALIZED] 1997 MK2 MR2 UK NA BLACK SUN ROOF REV 4

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Greenmeanie

1997 MK2 MR2 UK NA BLACK SUN ROOF REV 4

Post by Greenmeanie »

With some reluctance I have to sell my pride and joy in favour of a more practical car. It is a 1997 UK MK2 MR2 NA revision 4 in black which has a sunroof and comes with heated wing mirrors. It has a low mileage of 84,766 which will rise slightly due to use and has an MOT till the end of September.

I am the 4th owner with the previous 2 both being members of the MR2 Drivers Club, the previous member owning the car for 11 years.

This is my second MK2 MR2 and one which I have tried to keep as standard as possible only replacing or upgrading parts to improve the cars look and longevity.

During my ownership the car has all mechanical work done by Rogue Motorsport. When I bought the car Rogue did a 70 point inspection on the car, oil change, fitted new suspension strut boots, new front and rear callipers, new rear discs/pads and replaced the brake master cylinder.

November 2014 it had a cambelt and idler bearing change by Rogue and their service pack 4 which includes:

• genuine Toyota oil filter
• air filter clean
• irridium spark plugs
• rotor arm
• distributor cap
• magnecor KV85 performance ignition leads
• E.G coolant change
• gearbox oil change
• fuel filter
• thermostat
• alternator belt

The car is standard apart from the addition of a

• stainless Mongoose exhaust (fitted by Rogue Motorsport),
• turbo engine lid/rain tray (powder coated) with gas strut
• K&N panel air filter added to the stock air box
• stock engine cooling fan replaced with an uprated SPAL fan and its backing plate powder coated
• rear strut plates powder coated black
• majority of the bolts in the engine bay have also been replaced for stainless versions.
• uprated headlight bulbs
• new indicator/sidelight lenses/bulbs
• new tyres front and back

It has a full original leather interior (seats and door cards) which are in great condition. All interior parts are intact and everything works on the car both electrical and mechanical.

It has a mix of main dealer and independent service history including the original owners handbook and service record.

As I have said previously this is my pride and joy and I would ideally like it to go to another member who will look after it as well as I have.

Located in Derby.

£3100 ono

PM in the first instance

Image[/img]

Last edited by Greenmeanie on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WhisperingWasp

Re: [FINALIZED] 1997 MK2 MR2 UK NA BLACK SUN ROOF REV 4

Post by WhisperingWasp »

What a mint example.

GLWS :thumleft:
kirk

Post by kirk »

Beautiful looking car that. :thumleft:
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »