www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
My photos and vids

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past Japfest Shows -> Japfest 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markstevieandmads

Feedback Score: 4

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: My photos and vids Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well Japfest 2015 is finished and i got plenty of photos and a vid of my first track session for you all to laugh at. I had a brilliant time and im hoping to get to more shows this year though most of the season i am working :crybaby:
Please put names to faces (or cars in this case).

An absolute beaut!

Shinny on track

Corolla out on track

And to the stand:

markstevieandmads

Feedback Score: 4

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I know this one! Dans!

MX5 with Skyline engine

Scotts on the Adrian Flux stand. Just beautiful!

Lush

Joshs - My Fav

Not sure what happened here ... sorry

Shinnys

And of the man himself....sorry mate!

And mine

Couldnt be bothered in detailing it as I knew it was going on track and its covered in scratches and rattle can paint!

And then the vid of the first time ive ever been on track. I took it easy the first lap or so and made sure I had space by letting others go (though i didnt have much choice lol).
The car performed brilliantly and my plan was to just push the car as hard as i could. I wasnt racing or time keeping.
The back end twitched a couple of times so I knew i was pushing my limit at the time and so was happy with the session. Ive now got the bug and have been hunting on line all day for track sessions at different venues lol.

Also this is my first go pro edit and the song continues a bit longer than vid at the end.

https://youtu.be/2imCKnN--mw

I hope i didnt miss anyones car and apologise for not introducing myself to everyone.
DAN_REV1_TURBO
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 37

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Great pictures mate glad you had a nice day. Your car was looking well! Some really well maintained twos on the day! I`m the same I tried to say hi to plenty of people, and may have not got to chat to a few others but is a bit awkward getting round and not trying to be ignorant, anyone I never said hi to hopefully next time and have a chat. Had a nice convo with the guy with the Hasselbeck MK1 that is a lovely kit. [thumleft]
mr.king

Feedback Score: 1

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Was good to be around so many 2's , mine was the matte red rev2 (L181XJC)
mr.king

Feedback Score: 1

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Was good to be around so many 2's , mine was the matte red rev2 (L181XJC)
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Cracking Japfest, still suffering the sunburn! Stark contrast to last years washout! [Mr. Green]

My car generated lost of interest on the Flux stand, always had people around it. I spent most of the day within ear shot of some of the comments and the majority were along the lines of 'Fu*k! Look at the size of that NOS bottle!'

[Laughing]
JAAASH
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 36

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Some nice pics there Mark! Kudos for going round and getting a pic of every car on the stand.
You could have closed my boot before taking a pic of it though [Laughing] haha.

My MR2 Build - http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=174494
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

The Sonic Shadow is me [thumleft]
Chris_9011
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 19

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

The TRD is mine [thumleft]
l1ca

Feedback Score: 11

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

White one with the bronze Regamasters, thats me!

Great set of pics there [thumleft]
Shaoxter

Feedback Score: 0

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mine's the yellow one [Smile]

markstevieandmads wrote:

Scotts on the Adrian Flux stand. Just beautiful!

Wasn't the only beautiful thing on the Flux stand [Wink]

Chris_9011 wrote:
The TRD is mine [thumleft]

Very nice! [Cool]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past Japfest Shows -> Japfest 2015 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: