Adrian Flux Insurance

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

DAN_REV1_TURBO

Adrian Flux Insurance

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

I had a few quotes today from different firms for my Turbo, dearest £4500, then another for £1200.. And then AIB gave me a good quote at £600..

However Flux have sorted me at £295.00 for the year! :thumleft:

Mods declared and fully comp, cover starts on the 1st of May so I will be ready for Japfest.

Thanks guys!
craig

Re: Adrian Flux Insurance

Post by craig »

Nice one, think I'll give these guys a ring, as Sky have quoted me £625! :shock:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Nice one, think I'll give these guys a ring, as Sky have quoted me £625!

That`s not a horrendous quote.. I imagine Flux will beat it though. I believe I was discounted as being a forum member too. Need to send proof of club membership, and proof of alarm/immobiliser install.
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX »

D4N_V_U wrote:I had a few quotes today from different firms for my Turbo, dearest £4500, then another for £1200.. And then AIB gave me a good quote at £600..

However Flux have sorted me at £295.00 for the year! :thumleft:

Mods declared and fully comp, cover starts on the 1st of May so I will be ready for Japfest.

Thanks guys!

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, I'm pleased to hear we could assist!

Kind regards,
Dan.
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

My insurance is due start of June i believe, how do i contact you guys Dan?
I tried to obtain a quote last year but nobpdy replied tp my online form, i am willing to try again though if possible :thumleft:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

I rang them direct on this number mate 01553 845818.

Discussed usual stuff over the phone and modifications. Sent me a form to fill out to declare mods, mileage declaration form, also have to send proof of club membership and alarm install.. I have a low mileage deal as my MR2 only sees the road a few months of the year.
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
IMOC Affiliated Company

Gullzter wrote:My insurance is due start of June i believe, how do i contact you guys Dan?
I tried to obtain a quote last year but nobpdy replied tp my online form, i am willing to try again though if possible :thumleft:

Hi,

If you want to PM me your contact details I can arrange for us to give you a call to discuss a quotation!

Kind regards,
Dan.
craig

Post by craig »

Gullzter wrote:My insurance is due start of June i believe, how do i contact you guys Dan?

Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

RedMR² wrote:

Would help if someone answered :lol:
craig

Post by craig »

Suppose that is a crucial part of the process.... :lol:
2mad

Post by 2mad »

RedMR² wrote:Nice one, think I'll give these guys a ring, as Sky have quoted me £625! :shock:

Thats pretty much my quotation too from sky .. may have to give flux a second chance .. wanted to insure an evo, you would have thought i was unsuring a f40 from the quote :cry:
tubby_tony

Post by tubby_tony »

Just renewed my insurance with Adrian Flux. Dan managed to get me a cracking deal taking into consideration that I only have the car on the road for 6 months of the year.

How do I go about getting proof of IMOC membership?
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
IMOC Affiliated Company

tubby_tony wrote:Just renewed my insurance with Adrian Flux. Dan managed to get me a cracking deal taking into consideration that I only have the car on the road for 6 months of the year.

How do I go about getting proof of IMOC membership?

Hi,

We can accept a screenshot of your profile, also best to include your username and the web address so our Customer Service team can validate it if required.

If you do have any issues with providing proof of membership you can always PM me and I will try to assist.

Regards,
Dan.
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

Dan, spoke to one of your team earlier, i was told that "unfortunately we cannot provide cover for this type of car".
Very weird considering alot of others on here are getting insurance for their mr2 through you guys :-k
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
IMOC Affiliated Company

Gullzter wrote:Dan, spoke to one of your team earlier, i was told that "unfortunately we cannot provide cover for this type of car".
Very weird considering alot of others on here are getting insurance for their mr2 through you guys :-k

Hi,

Sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately as we are a broker it is all dependant on the details provided. It may have been a case that the insurers could not offer a quote based on your details.

Almost every detail you provide has a bearing on the premium you pay for insurance, and determines whether the insurers can even offer a quotation.

I can only apologise that we were unable to help this time round, please do try us again at renewal.

Kind regards,
Dan.

Return to “Trader Feedback”