March trackday bargains

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Steve PH

March trackday bargains

Post by Steve PH »

Just a quick note to say that we are running a couple of Trackaction-Online club trackdays during March and would welcome any old or new faces along.

On the 3rd we are at Snetterton on the full 300 circuit and then over to Cadwell Park on the 23rd.

Both days are open pitlane, limited numbers to ensure there is plenty of space on track and free tuition will be available.

Cost for each event is just £119 or if you'd like to book both you can get the pair for £199; less than a hundred quid a day is hard to beat!

It's been a little while since I posted any of our trackdays up on here so I hope it's still OK to mention them (apologies to mods if it's any problem!), those of you that have been to our events before will know that we aim to have no queueing to get on circuit and to have a friendly club atmosphere both on and off track. Novices are very welcome, we generally have a wide mix of experience on our days which seems to work very well.

Anyhoo, if you'd like to book just CLICK HERE or if you have any questions please shout up.

Thanks

Steve H
Trackaction-Online
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Re: March trackday bargains

Post by tonigmr2 »

Very tempting, I need to do a bit of shaking down of an MR2...I'll see what I can do time wise!
Shmed

Post by Shmed »

Will you be organising another Oulton Park day Steve?
January 2014
..the only thing I can promise for sure is slow progress.

May 2015
just have this niggling thought that if I rip out the wiring, then the car will never get out of the garage again.

Still in the garage...
Steve PH

Post by Steve PH »

Yep, there will be another Oulton later in the year but we need to get some more punters for Snett and Cadwell for now :pray:
Shmed

Post by Shmed »

As a previous attendee of one of your days, I can vouch for the value and environment that you provide. I can't however commit to either day unfortunately as both tracks are a bit of a drive for me :(
January 2014
..the only thing I can promise for sure is slow progress.

May 2015
just have this niggling thought that if I rip out the wiring, then the car will never get out of the garage again.

Still in the garage...
Steve PH

Post by Steve PH »

We had a great day out on Tuesday, bit of a quiet response from on here but there's time to sort that before the next one!

I had great fun in my little Peugeot, getting some practice in for it's first race in a few weeks.

We had a wet morning

followed by dry afternoon

seemed to work pretty well and aside from a few red flags we had no queueing all day which was how we all like it!

Next up is Cadwell in three weeks, only £119 for full open pit lane and free instruction so shout up if you'd like to join us!

Steve H
Trackaction-Online
SHOP LINK
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

Awesome.. I'm out on the 13th and race on 29th otherwise I would have come to oulton

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”