www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
north wales monthly ponderosa llangollen ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ads

Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: north wales monthly ponderosa llangollen ? Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Went up to ponderosa cafe horseshoe pass above llangollen today and thought why don't we meet up ? cracking road and views

I'm sure many of you from north shrops / n. wales will be familiar with location, popular with bikers with the more pampered cars there showing up in the dry months

so maybe last sunday of each month for whoever can make it?
we could ask others along too, for example I've got a friend on MX5nutz who might bring a few along
Big_Martin

Feedback Score: 4

2000 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I think this will make for a great meet! Unfortunately, I'm currently in the process of trying to muster the enthusiasm to prepare my MR2 for sale [Crying or Very sad]

I still might turn up, but I'd just be in a different car.

I did a meet/drive last year in May that took in the Horseshoe Pass and also two sides of the Evo triangle. A slightly modified map is here:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=znhZ9VHLhJzA.kEPLFWiG6dvU
ads

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ok well glws and hope your next car is as entertaining

Your run last year looked good, I couldn't make it because of business commitments

Ponderosa meet might work well as a monthly since people can pick and choose whichever month they feel like turning up and either say a quick hello or take more time to explore the area roads and llangollen itself, plenty to do without having to spend the whole day on it.
Big_Martin

Feedback Score: 4

2000 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Alas, the next one won't be as entertaining. But the one after that should be [thumleft]

I'm a rep on Skyline Owners, I can post it on there too if you like? Could be something Lauren might want to promote on her GT86 club too.
ads

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yes Martin I love Skylines and GT86 [Smile] thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: