[FINALIZED] Rev 3 Turbo - Carribbean Blue

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

timmy2take

Rev 3 Turbo - Carribbean Blue

Post by timmy2take »

Whilst this car was in for a large service 6 weeks ago I was unfortunately hit whilst stationary in another car. It's meant me having to have quite a bit of time off work and therefore I can't afford to keep this anymore.

In the last 2 months I've spent approx £1000 on the following:
4 New tyres
Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller
Oil + Filter
Plugs
Leads
Cap & Rotor Arm
New Rear calipers

It's got a large ring binder folder load of service history with it

Mods include the following:
Apexi Air filter
HKS BOV
Berk twin exit exhaust
De-cat
AVC-R
Hybrid turbo - No smoke, pulls hard to the red line

113,000 on the clock (Which I believe with all the previous MOTs etc. with it.)

MOT until 22/03/15

Bad Bits - Paint is a bit faded on the rear bumper.
Front is fairly stone chipped
Engine lid cable is broken in car, and you have to open it via the cord in the boot. Quite easy to do

Not got any up to date pics, but it's had a machine polish since these. I went to get some today and it started to rain, that's how it's going for me at the moment!
Car is based in Kent and my asking price is £3250 - No offers
muckyman

Re: [FINALIZED] Rev 3 Turbo - Carribbean Blue

Post by muckyman »

other than the stone chips and the faded rear bumber, whats the rest of the condition on it? Any rust anywhere? Any peeling lacquer, scratches, dents? Anything not working exactly as it should?
When was the cambelt last changed? Any recent evidence of clutch change or coolant change?
Current pictures would be good too (appreciate its weather dependant to get them)
ta
Michael
timmy2take

Post by timmy2take »

muckyman wrote:other than the stone chips and the faded rear bumber, whats the rest of the condition on it? Any rust anywhere? Any peeling lacquer, scratches, dents? Anything not working exactly as it should?
When was the cambelt last changed? Any recent evidence of clutch change or coolant change?
Current pictures would be good too (appreciate its weather dependant to get them)
ta
Michael

It's not mint, but I'd say overall it's very good condition for an 18 year old car. Otherwise I don't think I'd have spent a grand on it in the last 2 months.
If it wasn't for me having time off work because of the accident I would be keeping it. A couple of small scratches, but nothing that wouldn't come out with more time spent with the machine polisher on it. (I gave up due to my neck/back hurting)

Rust free, dent free and clean underneath.
(I'd say the only bit of laquer is possibly on the rear bumper where I'm not 100% sure if it's the bumper fading or the laquer about to start to come off, will get photos when I can)

Haven't got the paperwork with me as I'm away from home for a few days. It has had a clutch change and a gearbox rebuild but unsure on dates off the top of my head. Clutch doesn't slip at all and the bite point is where it should be.

Coolant has been done recently.

Some pics today, had been driven through rain, but thought I should post some as it is.
_Al_

Post by _Al_ »

OP - You just beat me to this one last time - can't believe that it's up for sale again so soon. Shame about your other car!
timmy2take

Post by timmy2take »

Deposit taken
Masterjjb

Post by Masterjjb »

Is this still for sale? I saw that you took it off ebay before it ended.
Rev5GT

Post by Rev5GT »

Read the post above yours...
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was _Al_

Return to “MR2s for Sale”