www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
**Affiliates - Take advantage of free Facebook advertising**

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> IMOC-UK Affiliates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: **Affiliates - Take advantage of free Facebook advertising** Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Dear valued affiliates

Don't forget the club has an ever increasing active Facebook page that you are free to join and advertise your wares.

It will be moderated in the same way as the forum in that we will only approve membership of it by you our paid up affiliates. Dont' think that non-IMOC affiliates will be able to advertise there.

Check it out, request membership, and post up! We have members on there that are not members here so you could see the benefit.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/InternationalMR2OwnersClub/
CardHore
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 33

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

If I remember rightly, the last time I tried to advertise on the Facebook page I got nothing but grief by someone who thought he was FB Police, of course I retaliated accordingly.... This was when I initially joined with my first post.
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

For the record...only paid up affiliates will be able to have the benefit of being able to use the Facebook page.
Any other sale related posts by any other than an IMOC affiliate will be removed.

[thumleft]
AIB Insurance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

It seems a close group to me. Could someone please invite AIB-Insurance on facebook to become a member.

Kind Regards
MR2 Rich
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Scott Barton wrote:
For the record...only paid up affiliates will be able to have the benefit of being able to use the Facebook page.
Any other sale related posts by any other than an IMOC affiliate will be removed.

[thumleft]

So no private adverts?
Peter Gidden - SBITS
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 18

2002 Noble M500

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

MR2 Rich wrote:
Scott Barton wrote:

[thumleft]

So no private adverts?

I suppose paid up Affiliates could place private adverts if they wished. [Think]
Brighton National Speed Trials Class Record Holder 2010 on
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

MR2 Rich wrote:
Scott Barton wrote:

[thumleft]

So no private adverts?

What? I've seen people using it for private ads loads. Do you mean people offering services that aren't affiliates?? i assume mr2s for sale or parts for sale is still allowed? this needs further explanation, it's confusing [Sad]
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 6

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Clarification?

Can a Premium member who isn't a trader post a for sale advert on the IMOC facebook page?
madbasshunter
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 96

1991 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

MR2 Rich wrote:
Clarification?

Can a Premium member who isn't a trader post a for sale advert on the IMOC facebook page?

Here's what it says

"If you want to advertise items for sale on this page, please post them in the forum "For Sale" section at http://www.imoc.co.uk/ and paste a link to your thread on here. Items advertised via other means will be removed from this page.

Affiliated traders may post items directly onto this page."

Seriously , you don't know the answer to this? and you call yourself a car mechanic [Shocked]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> IMOC-UK Affiliates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: