JAE 2014 Pictures And Stuff!

The biggest and best all-Japanese car show! Best Overall Club Stand Winners 2014

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

slipping clutch

Re: JAE 2014 Pictures And Stuff!

Post by slipping clutch »

The pit crew styled metallic brown mx5 for me please as pictured by Wilki
And no I am not taking the pee - love this car.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

When we saw that we umm and arghed but once you looked all around it and the interior, it has the 50s/early 60s Italian sports car look about it.

Either if you love or hate it, it was well done
That's a negative, Jim. I do not have the measles.
Hail Cosmos Eagle Rev 5, 1998 -
RIP White Eagle Rev 1, 1991 - 2016
slipping clutch

Post by slipping clutch »

That's bang on the description I gave about that car when it was built with one exception - my comment was you could imagine Roger Moore as the Saint pulling up in that, raising an eyebrow and that weeks celebrity blonde jumping into the passenger seat but at the same time it just wouldn't look out of place with its tail hanging out and smoke pouring from the rears at a drift track in Japan.
I do have to be honest here and admit that I do know a little bit about how that car was put together and the time frame it was done in - if you knew the full story, love or hate the car, you couldn't fail to be be anything less than impressed with how it all came together in time for JAE.
Well done to those involved :thumleft:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
keelerad

Post by keelerad »

Does anyone know what happened to Will's TSS trophy from Blyton Park I left it in the centre of one of the tables when I left on the Saturday and Keethos forgot to take it with him, did someone pick it up when tidying up? Also I have one of the packing pieces for Johns X-box that came back to mine with my steering wheel

Alec

Return to “JAE 2014”