Stainless steel cancer bars

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Re: Stainless steel cancer bars

Post by Peter Gidden »

Skywalker wrote:There are many reasons will spend little time on the club, firstly we just don't have the time. How some affiliates sit on here all day I just can't fathom. MR2s are not the only thing pacific works do, as we also run DriftLimits. We also feel the club is moderated in a bias manner. But that is another can of worms.

Picking up the phone is the best way to get in touch.

Our customer base is vast,and very well looked after. Once under our wing we bend over backwards to help keep these awesome cars on the road.

We are all mechanics and don't have anybody sat in an office all day answering queries, which in turn reduces our customers bills by minimising overheads, but which compromises front of house, for that and any difficulties people have with us, sincere apologies.

I like to think I'm a very easy going chap, and human, so mistakes are made, so please if you have any troubles questions just phone me.

Luke

:silent:

Luke

Would YOU please contact subtile by PM. He ordered some cancer bars from you in October.

He lives in France and has emailed you, but had no reply. Obviously customers from overseas can't be expected to phone you.

Thread here:

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... highlight=

Thanks.
Subtile

Post by Subtile »

Thank you very much Peter,

It's not a problem for now.

I got complete refund via PayPal, and for now I'm awaiting a pair of stainless steel cancer bars from another maker who sell those via eBay.

Thank you so much for your involvement in this case.
I appreciate ! People like you are rare.

> Luke, no problem. No worries now.
But perhaps could you write this message of apology earlier so that everyone understands.

I do not know if this might interest you or someone else ... but for less than that in France, shops put key under the door (which is sad because too many people today want everything faster than light, and immediately).

Thanks again.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

*mod edit*

Last post now moved to Trader Feedback, as considered more relevant

Thank You
That's a negative, Jim. I do not have the measles.
Hail Cosmos Eagle Rev 5, 1998 -
RIP White Eagle Rev 1, 1991 - 2016
archangel

Post by archangel »

I have a pair of these on mine so they are being made. Though I'm fortunate enough to be able to get down to the workshop.
gerbil1028

Post by gerbil1028 »

Have a guy that makes for me so I'm ok
One day the Phoenix will rise from the ashes.

Return to “Parts For Sale By Traders”