www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Ditch finders!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  

This post is:
Great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stupid
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Voted : 4
Total Votes : 0
This poll does not expire

samgpr50

Feedback Score: 11

1995 Toyota MR2 MK2 BeamsVVTi

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

So had the K120s for a little while and I do rate them for all out grip. Full boost in 2nd in the wet and it grips. I fear they will wear quickly as there has to be some trade off. Used Toyo t1rs for years on other cars but won't go back now. [thumleft]
Marf

Feedback Score: 4

1996 Mazda RX-7

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

hmltnangel wrote:
Hmmmm, was I just rambling in a moment of confusion? You are right mate, it's AO48s that I have.

Oops. [Embarassed]

I was gonna say [Mr. Green]

My AD08s were sticky as fook regardless of whether they were up to temp, even in icy conditions. [thumleft]
Draven

Feedback Score: 43

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Marf wrote:
hmltnangel wrote:
Hmmmm, was I just rambling in a moment of confusion? You are right mate, it's AO48s that I have.

Oops. [Embarassed]

I was gonna say [Mr. Green]

My AD08s were sticky as fook regardless of whether they were up to temp, even in icy conditions. [thumleft]

I always wonder whether you're on the Yokohama payroll. [Mr. Green]

I love AD08 too but you love them more than me
Marf

Feedback Score: 4

1996 Mazda RX-7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I wish! Free tyres for forum spamming [Think]

Hmm, gonna mail Yoko [Mr. Green]

700+ for a set for the RX7 [pale]
Draven

Feedback Score: 43

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Marf wrote:
I wish! Free tyres for forum spamming [Think]

Hmm, gonna mail Yoko [Mr. Green]

700+ for a set for the RX7 [pale]

Yup i've gotta replace my fronts before I can put mine back on the road

600 for all 4 on mine..

[compress]
StevenstonWullie

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

love posts like these i have nexen on the rear have used them since buying the car six years ago ...avon on the front ..i have never in any conditions had a problem...if you dont use your head when driving these cars no matter what rubber you have you will find a ditch [Wink]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: