[FINALIZED] Original side vents modified professionally painted silver £70 posted

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

GT-Thunder

Original side vents modified professionally painted silver £70 posted

Post by GT-Thunder »

Hi

As per pictures, these were fitted to my old anniversary but change in plans I put the originals back on as put the car back to a stock example.

These were professionally painted when the car was and have a couple of road chips. The lower back bracket on the back bolt snapped but you can use stick-a-flex or screw the bracket of your originals like I did.

On one in some lights you can see the blend slightly but I am being very picky here.

£70 posted in the UK

Colour is Lucerne silver but will also match sonic shadows.

Thanks

Mark
:thumleft:

Last edited by GT-Thunder on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
GHOST

Re: [FINALIZED] Original side vents modified professionally painted silver £70 posted

Post by GHOST »

Very smart mate. Just picked a spare set to do the same with. If you don't kind me asking what way do you use to remove the middle part and smooth it all down.

Looks great. If I didn't already have a set coming I'd bite your hand off.
ginsu

Re: [FINALIZED] Original side vents modified professionally painted silver £70 posted

Post by ginsu »

Hi Mark

If you can send them to France, I take them :wink:

let me know
GT-Thunder

Post by GT-Thunder »

GHOST wrote:Very smart mate. Just picked a spare set to do the same with. If you don't kind me asking what way do you use to remove the middle part and smooth it all down.

Looks great. If I didn't already have a set coming I'd bite your hand off.

Thanks mate, I really like them as they have the OEM look about them.

You can get it out using a small saw blade and then it is all in the prep and filling till smooth. It takes sometime but worth it. :thumleft:
GT-Thunder

Post by GT-Thunder »

ginsu wrote:Hi Mark

If you can send them to France, I take them :wink:

let me know

Hi Mate,

Sorry I should have put that price is for postage in the UK only. To ship to France it would be like another £35 according to the parcel force website and at your risk.

PM me if your still interested mate. :thumleft:
GT-Thunder

Post by GT-Thunder »

All just to confirm £70 is posted in the UK. First post amended and currently still available

:thumleft:
synXero

Post by synXero »

Despite only seemingly having appeared reasonably recently, this is such a good mod to the MR2. Looks really nice. Probably has no effect at all on function but who cares.
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was GHOST

Return to “Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels ”