Border rear bumper/18in OZ Cronos/PCD adapters/Turbo engine lid/rev3 spoiler

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

OwenK

Border rear bumper/18in OZ Cronos/PCD adapters/Turbo engine lid/rev3 spoiler

Post by OwenK »

Massive clearout sale! Collection only - all this stuff is too heavy or large to post economically and without getting damaged.
Located in Coventry, CV1.

Standard rev3 rear bumper with blended-in Border spats. Super red.
£75.
Professionally installed 2 years ago by Xquisite near Guildford. The whole bumper was freshly painted when they were installed. Now still looking mostly new, but there are a few small nicks - the worst being a little squiggly line about two inches long at the right front corner at the bottom, where a small child might have scratched with a stone, or some Kwik-Fit muppet slipped with a drill or something. First time I even noticed it was when I was cleaning it up today, so it's not particularly obvious, but I'm trying to be honest!

4x OZ Cronos, 18x7j, ET48. Subaru 5x100 fitment (but see below for adapters to fit an MR2!)
SOLD.

Hubcentric PCD adapters/wheel spacers MR2 hubs > Subaru wheels.
2x 28mm thick
2x 48mm thick
SOLD.

2x OZ Crono 18x7j, ET38. MR2 5x114.3 fitment (and I think 5x100 on the other set of holes)
£60
In need of a refurb. Been painted black for a while then silver, now all starting to flake off (original paint looks good underneath though). Some kerb rash around the rims, see pictures.
Fitted with Falken 452 tyres that are almost bald on the inside inch or so, but basically new on the rest (I've been running mad camber, yo.)
If you're running more than a degree or two of camber, you've probably got two brand new tyres here if you swapped them round!

Standard rev3 spoiler, Super Red.
£25
Fine condition, one or two very minor scuffs that you'd probably never even notice.

Standard rev3 Turbo engine lid, Super Red.
£40
Paint looking a bit faded, but otherwise in good condition. One or two minor chips, never bothered me when on the car.
Clip that holds the rod stay in place is snapped, unfortunately.
Last edited by OwenK on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sel

Re: Border rear bumper/18in OZ Cronos/PCD adapters/Turbo engine lid/rev3 spoiler

Post by Sel »

Hi Owen,

I'm slowly learning about MR2s and currently I have a 1991 MR2 (Mk2 Rev1) and I wanted to ask if the Rev3 rear bumper would fit onto the Rev1?

Thanks,

Selina
OwenK

Re: Border rear bumper/18in OZ Cronos/PCD adapters/Turbo engine lid/rev3 spoiler

Post by OwenK »

Hiya, yes it will fit onto a rev1, the bumpers didn't ever change to my knowledge.
Libertine

Post by Libertine »

i'd of so taken that engine lid had it not been faded.. the red on my car is immaculate due to it being garaged all its life and I just think the colour will be too far off :(

also, your car is one of my favourites, love those wheels - shame its being broken
OwenK

Post by OwenK »

The fading isn't as bad as it appears in the picture to be fair, the light patches are actually a reflection, it's still definitely red. I'll see if I can find a better picture.

Also thanks, I love the wheels too, sad to be selling them. I'm not breaking the car though, just selling off some spares. I've got a Toms rear bumper and Volk 17s these days.
craig

Post by craig »

Not breaking this beast are you mate? :cry:

EDIT: read above reply......phew :thumleft:
OwenK

Post by OwenK »

Never! This is how she looks these days:
OwenK

Post by OwenK »

Apologies it's not a closer picture but you can see here that the fading on the engine lid isn't really that noticeable when in place. You're welcome to come and have a look in person. Again that lighter patch on the grille is a reflection.

craig

Post by craig »

Very nice mate! 8)
OwenK

Post by OwenK »

Set of 4 Cronos and the spacer/adapters are now gone.
OwenK

Post by OwenK »

Should have posted about it earlier, but the Border rear bumper is on ebay and ending tomorrow:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151172969900

Return to “Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels ”