www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
JAE 2013 - Chit Chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ross-taylor
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hello everyone. I was just cleaning my mk1 today ready for J.A.E tomorrow and realised my right front light has smashed. Is anyone that's going got a spare one I can bye off you?

Ross
ross-taylor
Premium Member

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hello everyone. I was just cleaning my mk1 today ready for J.A.E tomorrow and realised my right front light has smashed. Is anyone that's going got a spare one I can bye off you?

Ross
ross-taylor
Premium Member

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

sorry my phone has gone mad i dont know why it has posted my last message so many times
ross-taylor
Premium Member

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ross
mk1 dal

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

hi, i should have a full Assembly light unit , i will check i have one before i set off in the morning .
Ekona

2004 BMW 6 Series

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Swap it for a coat and umbrella [Wink]
SuperRedMR2

Feedback Score: 8

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Car failed MOT this morning on emissions and can't do anything about it.

So not bringing the '2 but will still be camping [Smile]
prb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks you all for your hospitality last night - Especially Toxo and Scott [Applause]

Next year I will most defiantly join IMOC for JAE.
keelerad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tried to put some links to a few pics I took with the phone but the forum won't let me [Embarassed] as too new a member

Anyway thanks for letting us join in

Alec, Silver GT86 owner and provider of biscuits in a hat!
Ben
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 5

2001 BMW M5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Fantastic weekend, as ever. Massive thanks to everyone who helped organise, it gets better every year! Here's to the best club stand 2013! [Very Happy]

Also, I would like to apologise for Haribo Vodka. [Anxious]

Previous:
1989 MR2 Mk1b T-bar | 1988 MR2 SC Super Edition
mk1 dal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

hi. this was my second JAE on the imoc stand and what a fantastic organized weekend it was again , well done Scott , Malcolm and there fellow organizers [Applause] and the best stand award was well deserved [Applause] looking forward to my third JAE next year and more imoc members to join in a very enjoyable social event .
el_bandido

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks for an excellent 4 days chaps (and ladies). I'm really glad I parked up with IMOC this year, the banter was great and I feel as if I've come away from JAE with a lot more friends than I arrived with.

We definitely need to sort out a set of rising sun kilts for next year.

Koss (the one with Alan Partridge's car)
Lauren
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ben wrote:

Also, I would like to apologise for Haribo Vodka. [Anxious]

Don't apologise, it was a highlight! [thumbsup]
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

wilki the younger and i enjoyed our second year on the imoc stand

i dont seem to have taken too many pics!, shame the weather wasnt the best, friday night i was wanting to go and see if a room was free at the travel lodge.

Nice to meet previous, current & new freinds i am still crap at remembering usernames = real names !!!

but had a great time, next year we will stock up on more "wood" for our BBQ campfire

10 points to wilki for banging his head on the best stand trophy on sunday morning

see you all real soon

Regards Brian

Hail Cosmos Eagle 1998 -
RIP White Eagle 1991 - 2016
Charged
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 18

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Pics:

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1524290#1524290
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

dont know if anyone has any pics of me when i had my ossie wig & top hat on?

need something to pop on the fridge door to stop me opening it

just to say thanks again to everyone, really like the relaxed atmosphere on the stand.

of course the hog roast is a winner [thumleft]
wilki
Premium Member

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Great to see some friendly faces again and meet some new ones [Very Happy]

Had a great weekend and has re-inspired me to work on my cars do to list abit more this year [thumleft]
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Like me Alloy rad had it for 2 years, lowering springs nearly a year, that second set of sparcos we have only got them bed blasted last week ha ha
wilki
Premium Member

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Oh yeah! and my head still hurts from headbutting the death trap you laid on the front of the IMOC tent [Laughing]
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Better late than never, but wanted to say thank you to everyone who attended, those who helped with set up and those who just made the weekend a huge bundle of fun.

I do believe I might attend next year as well.... [thumleft]

Its been said before, but all the hard work on the run up, the organisation by Scott and the contributions by members is all worthwhile when everyone has a good time.

Plus the bonus of winning best stand. AGAIN! [Dancing]

Plus the bonus of Saturday night boobies [Wink]

Apologies to all for the dramatics, just couldn't resist! [Twisted Evil]

Big shout out to the GT86 crowd, apologies I was a bit poor on gettingnames, but do home we will see you guys next year as well. Maybe if its warmer you will see a more active IMOC. Oh yes, live in fear for the next 12 months at that thought.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2013 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: