Downtime this afternoon

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

KarlBristol

Re: Downtime this afternoon

Post by KarlBristol »

Thank you very much for all your hard work sorting this out
Is it likely that this will happen again?

I've lost all 24/25 positive feedbacks that I've had - is there any way or restoring this?

Thanks again :thumleft:
shinny

Post by shinny »

Gendarme wrote:Upgraded both Iain and and Shinny and restored to prem.

Thank you :thumleft:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

All postcounts are now restored. I've actually recalculated everyone's postcount across the entire forum, so some may have changed due to duplicate posts having been deleted, threads binned off in the past, which would not have changed peoples post counts at the time as it doesn't recalculate them.

Feedback is a bit more complicated as that's a mod to the forum rather than standard functionality, so I'm not 100% on how it works :-k
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
Red Wedge

Post by Red Wedge »

I've just re-registered with my previous username after my last account was deleted. Could you boost my post count back up to 15 just so I can post pictures again?
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

No, the correct way to fix it is to tell us what your previous username is so that we can restore it. At the moment all your old posts & activity will have been hidden from the forum as they have no user account attached to them.
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

I have now restored or recreated all accounts, posts, post counts and feedback scores that were orphaned within the database.

If you signed up with a new user account (or re-signed up with your old, lost username) I have merged your old and new accounts together, so the posts you made in this thread (or in any other 'wheres my account gone' threads) will have been joined to your restored account. This means all threads have their right post count and make sense, there are no missing posts and half-conversations. It also has a knock on effect that excalibur1814 now has 2 equally bizarre threads in Off Topic.

I have had to create 3 accounts from scratch as I have no information for them:

aliendoughnut
smudgersmith
mk1paul

If you are one of these people, please PM me somehow (even if it requires registering a new user account temporarily).

This also resolves this problem, which you may have experienced trying to read this thread: http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=173067
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

lexexcenuemew wrote:Also lost my account.. I created a new one with my old username.. any chance to restore my old one? Would be happy to have my feedback score back :neutral:

I don't believe you for a second!

Return to “Club News and Announcements”