found it :)

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

raggles

found it :)

Post by raggles »

i got told about a rolling road - dyno and remapping centre in warrington cheshire so yesterday i took dog for a walk and after a bit of searching found it :lol: :lol:

it's called
TDI NORTH - power tuning

21 - 24 Aston Court
Kingsland Grange
Woolston
Warrington
Cheshire
Wa1 4SG

01925 289100
www.tdi-north.com

the guy that runs the place is called Neil Holden

the dyno costs £55 per run with printout

remapping can be done if you let neil know what ecu you're running cos it's mainly a honda tuners but he's done both of my previous MKII's with no problems :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Donato

Re: found it :)

Post by Donato »

He's a big name around Manchester for the Honda tuners. Never heard anything bad. I've been to a rolling road open day there before.
Steve Horrocks

Post by Steve Horrocks »

You've heard about it & happened to find it on a dog walk, but have used them twice before??!!

Either way, good place TDi, have a good rep & as said, well used by the Hinda fraternity!
476bhp & 415ft lb @ 1.9bar Magic by Ryan!
Gone, but never forgotten
Now with a mk1.5 & a NHB EP3
rev2rich

Post by rev2rich »

Never used north as it is to far but Tdi south will do a charity dyno day and all the money goes to the charity not Tdi been to a few they have held. Tdi south has the hub dyno and is More accurate so may be a imoc charity dyno day?? Just an idear ?!!
raggles

Post by raggles »

what happened was their old shop used to be in winwick in warrington and then they moved to the new place in woolston.

i started the search for them again by going back to where i thought they were and no one knew anything about them. so i started asking round and after quite a few long walks with my dog a guy in a commercial workshop gave me their addy so i went and saw :)

had really good experience using their services last time which is why i wanted to find them again. from memory there isn't too much that neil can't do :)

he also said that if he can't get hold of the right software for her then he's got a greddy ecu that he'll drop in her :)

was also putting the addy up for other members that might want to dyno their 2's :)

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”