upholstery

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

monster red

upholstery

Post by monster red »

Does anyone know of a decent retrimmer in or around the preston area.

Any idea of cost or would I be better looking for a decent second hand set of leather seats and door cards ?

Cheers
Paul
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Re: upholstery

Post by Lauren »

monster red wrote:Does anyone know of a decent retrimmer in or around the preston area.

Any idea of cost or would I be better looking for a decent second hand set of leather seats and door cards ?

Cheers
Paul

Ryan Kevan (NW MK1 club organiser) had his seats re-trimmed in leather. He lives up in Ormskirk so not a million miles from Preston. His username is 'SeaSnake' try PM'ing him.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
MegatronUK

Post by MegatronUK »

I think all mk1 leather seats would be well worn by now. Though surprisingly the leather door cards seem to stand up well; they're on ebay occasionaly.
Jimbo_Jet

Post by Jimbo_Jet »

monster red wrote:Does anyone know of a decent retrimmer in or around the preston area.

Hi, I'm in the Preston too! :D Hopefully I'll be getting mine re-trimmed early next year once I save up enough pennies. And when I do, Kew Coach Trimmers in Southport will be top of my list! That's the same place that Ryan Kevan had his MK1 re-trimmed and, while I've not seen it myself, from the photo on the main club site it looks like they've done a top job!

Have a look at the link below and you'll see the picture about two thirds the way down the page

http://www.mr2mk1club.com/suppindx.html :)
monster red

Post by monster red »

Thanks for the info.

I will give them a try.

Cheers
Paul
kevin..in

Post by kevin..in »

Though surprisingly the leather door cards seem to stand up well; they're on ebay occasionaly.
perhaps its because you dont sit on the door cards :shock:

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”