Garage recommendation (South coast - Sussex)

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Lunarmatic

Garage recommendation (South coast - Sussex)

Post by Lunarmatic »

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone can recommend any garages to me. I live in Brighton but haven't been there long enough to have used any garages yet! Someone recommended Mile Oak Services to me on here but I thought I would check to see if there are any other good ones nearby.

I'm looking to have the following work done:

Thoroughly flush cooling system and refill - need to have a garage who know what they're doing for this!

Oil change

Brake pads (maybe discs)

New suspension - springs and shocks, probably bushes as well. Any idea of approximate cost for this job?

I'd like to know that the place will treat my car properly and won't go "test driving" it or anything else.

Cheers,
Andrew
ldavies83

Re: Garage recommendation (South coast - Sussex)

Post by ldavies83 »

I used to use a company called something like anchor garages in peacehaven, drive along the main road to newhaven, they are on the right hand side just after the carvery and before the main peacehaven roundabout. They did a cambelt change on my sohc 8v Astra for £60 all in, were very friendly.

Just remembered, look for the yellow robin reliant on the right that was their mascot!

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”