Weekly / Monthly Events

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Goldy

Weekly / Monthly Events

Post by Goldy »

I think it might be a good idea for events that happen on a weekly/monthly basis to be made into stickys on the events forums? so people can easily find out whats going on, and so that people don't have to start a new thread each month/week or post in the existing threads?

Maybe even two events forums?? 1 for one off events and one for regular events??

Just a suggestion, as i'm kindof fedup with posting about warrington meet each month.
And the yorshire meet is likely to be a regular monthly event as well.

Cheers

Simon
ImageImage
poyntesm

Re: Weekly / Monthly Events

Post by poyntesm »

Goldy wrote:I think it might be a good idea for events that happen on a weekly/monthly basis to be made into stickys on the events forums? so people can easily find out whats going on, and so that people don't have to start a new thread each month/week or post in the existing threads?

Maybe even two events forums?? 1 for one off events and one for regular events??

Just a suggestion, as i'm kindof fedup with posting about warrington meet each month.
And the yorshire meet is likely to be a regular monthly event as well.

Cheers

Simon

You can now place repeating events in the calendar.

Return to “Club News and Announcements”