www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
IMOC.AT - Austria's MR2 Owners

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> International MR2 Clubs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FreakMR2

Feedback Score: 1

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: IMOC.AT - Austria's MR2 Owners Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hey there !

After considering a lot i finally decided to start our own austrian MR2 community. I'm a long-time member of the german board and some of you will perhalps remember me.
There was not really a MR2 specific community when i got my car and started modifying it. This is why all of our austrian owners are on the german community's and boards. I wanted to change that and give the austrian owners detailed informations about MR2 specific events and details all around austria.
Since we don't have that many MR2's here (i guess honestly there are not much more than 150 left in the whole country ... [Think] ) it's of course a small community but we are proud of our cars [Mr. Green]

The reason why i'm sharing this with you is that some of you already know us austrian guy's. And maybe it's of interesst for some of you.
We are these crazy guy's who took the long time 1600km road trip to JAE in 2010 and won the trophy for the farest travel.
We met there with our friends of imoc.uk and found some really good friends in Scott, Malcolm and Lauren. It was a blast of a time and we definetly want to take another trip to uk as soon as possible.

Don't know if anybody is really interessted in that but it doesn't matter. IMOC.AT is greeting all of you guy's out there in the UK. [thumleft]

Edit: we are that one's that brought you the Käsekrainer ! [Mr. Green]

synXero

Feedback Score: 34

2004 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hands up if you misread this as Australian [d'oh!]

Nice to hear the enthusiasm [thumleft]
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Good work Siggi! [Applause]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> International MR2 Clubs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: