www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
my mk1

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  

This post is:
Great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stupid
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Voted : 2
Total Votes : 0
This poll does not expire

pistol pete
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: my mk1 Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Well not much to say really. but the mk1 has been parked up for just over a month
today got it re insured.
took it for a nice gentle drive up to work..
then tonight, decided it was nice a dry love my b road home and the sound track of the age.

gooned it the whole way home and i love it, the mr was boring and slow on the long straight a roads (compared to my daily bm)
then got on the b roads and it comes alive, just loved every second of it, and with the exhaust its got on just sounds like a pure race car(as you will hear at jae) gotta love a 4age on full chat

can't wait for JAe and its next trackday, if i can get the exhaust through the sound test
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

As a general rule of thumb, if you think the exhaust is loud, it will likely fail a noise test at the trackday.

Pre-testing is the better way, at least you know then.
2013 GT86 Injen Induction. Volks Racing TE37s & TRD Aero Fins, Mega sounds. TEIN Street Flex 5/6kg, TEIN EDFC Active Pro. Tuning Developments Remap 4-1 Manifold, TD resonated exhaust, decat/overpipe, AP Racing 4 Pot front brakes. [lover]
pistol pete
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 27

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

i have tested it and it was1db below their limit so on way past one day i am gonna pop in and they will test it

otherwise i am gonna search for a new one that not a loud, it looks a bit odd too as a small single exit, but does sound good, its not just a horrible noise like some..

still no where near as loud as furry was though
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: