www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
South West Rolling Road Day 25th August

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig_'2

Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: South West Rolling Road Day 25th August Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Everyone,

I've not organised a meet on here before but I do organise a few local mid week meets on MR2OC for the SW.

I'm looking to organise a rolling road day in the South West. The event will be held at M-Tech Automotive in Westbury, Wiltshire.

We currently have a few people interested on MR2OC & it would be great to see some IMOC members there too! All in all, it will be a day of banter, competition (if you're aiming for big power figures) and of course, MR2's.

The prices are as follows:

5+ cars - 35 per car
10+ cars - 30 per car (plus free hotdogs)

Each car will get 3 power runs & a dyno print out to add to your collection of project pages/car history/bragging rights [Laughing]

The date I'm looking at is the 25th August.

If you're interested then add your name to the list and I will update the thread accordingly i.e. if we need deposits ect.

Hope to see you there!

1.Craig_'2
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Events Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: