www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
How many people (women) have you fitted in your 2????

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences
View previous topic :: View next topic  

This post is:
Great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stupid
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Voted : 5
Total Votes : 0
This poll does not expire

A.BLAKE

Feedback Score: 0

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: How many people (women) have you fitted in your 2???? Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Maybe this is a stupid question but i was testing this theory on friday and i believe i may of unknowingly made a world record...

3 chicks (2 very hot and 1 [Anxious] ) and me! [Very Happy]

With both roof panels on! I was thinking if i get pulled over this is either going to be an instant ban or a smile and nod of respect depending on the mood of the officer in question.. Amazing how spacious they are though, if it had not of been raining and i could of got the roof off i reckon i could of squeezed one more..
JayUK91

Feedback Score: 5

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Not sure my girlfriend would be too happy if I were jamming multiple women in small spaces.

So yeah, just the one from me!
vtecpower

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: How many people (women) have you fitted in your 2???? Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

A.BLAKE wrote:
Maybe this is a stupid question but i was testing this theory on friday and i believe i may of unknowingly made a world record...

3 chicks (2 very hot and 1 [Anxious] ) and me! [Very Happy]

With both roof panels on! I was thinking if i get pulled over this is either going to be an instant ban or a smile and nod of respect depending on the mood of the officer in question.. Amazing how spacious they are though, if it had not of been raining and i could of got the roof off i reckon i could of squeezed one more..

That's a record lol I've had my gf and her sister both in my tubby when I was driving.. Scared I was going to get caught by a officer
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 31

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1 SC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

One female German Shepherd and me. [Mr. Green]
alanmr2turbo

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Im sure you can fit more women in an auto as one can sit on the shifter [Wink] [Laughing]
A.BLAKE

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quote:
Im sure you can fit more women in an auto as one can sit on the shifter

Ahh so speaks a true "man in dandism" LOL

Yeah I had my wifes friend on the transmission tunnel and gear shifts were very.... intimate [tongue]

Slightly off topic but what the xxxx is "a man in dandism" do they mean dandyism? [Think]

Gota love the Japanese
StevieL

Feedback Score: 51

2000 Mitsubishi Lancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Its bad enough trying to bum one chick in it never mind three!
Jonny Hizzle

Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

StevieL wrote:
Its bad enough trying to bum one chick in it never mind three!

^^^ that has got to be signature worthy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Driving Experiences All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: