Laughing Gas (Nos)

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mr2mk1chick

Re: Laughing Gas (Nos)

Post by mr2mk1chick »

mong wrote:hi all!!!!

sorry for the late getting into this forum etc etc!!!!

nitrous is real fun and so long as its set up properly the only issues you gona face are faliures of one or more compnents!!!

i ran +25 shot the other week and put in 15.020 secs 1/4 mile on a completely stock car!!!!

next week we are running again but with +50jetting this time will let you know the results!!!!

as for the strenth issuse we run a mazda626 2.5V6 and a controlled 125hp shot and have done for a few years now with NO probs!!!!

tony

is this nos on a mk1?

PS: come to pod on the club day for a 1/4 mile run!!!! :twisted:
Icsunonove

Post by Icsunonove »

Yep, a standard Mk1b NA (just like yours :wink: ) with 130,000 miles on the clock! :D

Go and buy a kit and bring it up to Tatton. I'll bring my tools with me and we'll fit it over the weekend :shock: Then we'll have a good blast back home (if I can keep up that is :lol: )
mong

Post by mong »

hi chick!!!!!
\:D/ \:D/

yep as tom says tis a MK1 stock 1.6 16v no charger or out!!!!
but cant make it to the pod for a while yet simply got to much on!!!! will be at york in a couple if weeks so will post my results then for you all to compare!!

have aslo had a chat with my partner in crime as it were and we are willing to offer club discout on kits upgrades etc etc to all those interested!! think ive already offered you it tom!!!!

thanx

tony
mr2mk1chick

Post by mr2mk1chick »

mong wrote:hi chick!!!!!
\:D/ \:D/

yep as tom says tis a MK1 stock 1.6 16v no charger or out!!!!
but cant make it to the pod for a while yet simply got to much on!!!! will be at york in a couple if weeks so will post my results then for you all to compare!!

have aslo had a chat with my partner in crime as it were and we are willing to offer club discout on kits upgrades etc etc to all those interested!! think ive already offered you it tom!!!!

tony

hiya Tony - please pm me with some details of kit :wink:

shame u cant come to pod, but please keep us up to date with your times!
mong

Post by mong »

certainly will do chick!!!!

as for times im there again this sunday with a +50shot so will see how that goes!!!!!

and will post all times here for you !!!

tony

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”