Radio/cigar lighter fuse location..?

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Goto10

Radio/cigar lighter fuse location..?

Post by Goto10 »

Dropped some metal into the cigarette lighter socket (don't ask) and blew the fuse (Radio has also gone) - is the fuse under the bonnet or under the dash? (before I go outside poking about!)

Cheers.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Re: Radio/cigar lighter fuse location..?

Post by Lauren »

think its under the dash drivers side in the kick panel at the bottom of the a-pillar.

There is a cover on it, if you take that off it will tell you which fuse does what.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
Goto10

Post by Goto10 »

Lauren wrote:think its under the dash drivers side in the kick panel at the bottom of the a-pillar.

There is a cover on it, if you take that off it will tell you which fuse does what.

Ta, it was there :)
Petrol stations are really handy, what do they sell? (Aside from petrol obviously) - Car wash sponge - check. Copy of "Hello!" magazine - check. Air freshener - check. Tyre shine - check. Dashboard wipes - check. Oooo, how about the odd essential item like a fri88ing fuse? "No sorry, we don't sell those"
Last edited by Goto10 on Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goto10

Post by Goto10 »

Edit -
[Double post]
stevenb

Post by stevenb »

Goto10 wrote:
Lauren wrote:think its under the dash drivers side in the kick panel at the bottom of the a-pillar.

Ta, it was there :)
Petrol stations are really handy, what do they sell? (Aside from petrol obviously) - Car wash sponge - check. Copy of "Hello!" magazine - check. Air freshener - check. Tyre shine - check. Dashboard wipes - check. Oooo, how about the odd essential item like a fri88ing fuse? "No sorry, we don't sell those"

Tell me about it....although my nearest garage sell those kind of bits, just that I never go there.... :(

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”