www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Rise of the Phoenix
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles -> Project Cars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lockys96

Feedback Score: 10

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

yeo

Last edited by lockys96 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimbob

Feedback Score: 4

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

U must bave rolled out of bed the wrong side this morning? [Eh?]

Someone aksed about PP cars and I was just looking from another link. Just remembered your car was on here so had a quick look.

Obviously only one white one then? So did it have Volks wheels on originally? Haven't seen any pics of it with volks wheels.
lockys96

Feedback Score: 10

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

when ure cars been off the road from insurance reasons for nearly a year, i often wake up on the wrong side.

page 1 on here has a jap bird, the wheels a behind that [Mr. Green]
Olly.Dent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

lockys96 your manifold with the twin EWGs did your buy it or make it?? Im now thinkin it's what i need because my Borg Warner creeps at top end and that looks like the answer. Can you let me know where and how much etc, cheers bud. [thumleft]
greeny

Feedback Score: 15

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Olly.Dent wrote:
lockys96 your manifold with the twin EWGs did your buy it or make it?? Im now thinkin it's what i need because my Borg Warner creeps at top end and that looks like the answer. Can you let me know where and how much etc, cheers bud. [thumleft]

Its by full-race in america.

I had the manifold made to my designs by them [thumleft]

Should of been a one-off.... [Whistle] [Mr. Green]
greeny

Feedback Score: 15

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hows your beastie coming on Si?

Fully mapped yet? [Mr. Green]
Olly.Dent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Cheers mate i will give them a call. [Dancing]
Enneaitch

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

this is a wicked project pinned
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles -> Project Cars All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: