KO RACING STREET BRAWLER NOW INSTALLED

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

2%Tiger

KO RACING STREET BRAWLER NOW INSTALLED

Post by 2%Tiger »

Hi all
Just a quick note to those interested that I have finished the install of my Streetbrawler kit.

It looks great, cant wait to finish the fuelling/ECU side which I plan to do this weekend unless the weather is real nice in which case I am off out on my bike.

The install was very easy, and I am but a novice as many of you know. The instructions on the website are very clear and Kris and Ken were always on hand with advice when I got stuck.

The connection between the turbo and exhaust is very neat. Basically you fit the exhaust loosely, fit the downpipe to the turbo loosely with the V band, tighten the exhaust, then tighten the v band. No more fecking about with 6/7 bolts in near impossible positions.

I should have had all this done by October last year but I decided to do my full bike test then I bought a Ducati 749 so I have been a bit distracted. I know JJ has been waiting for the pics. If someone can let me know how to post pics I will put them up tomorrow.

Once I get my fuel rail/injectors replaced and the nemesis installed, hopefully this weekend I will be off to THOR for a tune up. Maybe also a mappable WI. Will post my figures.

In the meantime a big thanks to KORACING

www.koracing.net

Well worth talking to.

DM
dude541

Re: KO RACING STREET BRAWLER NOW INSTALLED

Post by dude541 »

have thor got experience of mapping the nemisis then?
been looking at these myself :D
JJ

Post by JJ »

have thor got experience of mapping the nemisis then?

I've had a crack at adjusting / mapping one of these .... mostly all the software to adjust fuelling and ignition is in a similar format, its a matter of getting your head around the software and settings to adjust things which won't take long.

I know JJ has been waiting for the pics.

:lol: I've lost a leg and gone bald since I last spoke to you !! :lol:
|| S256SX Airwerks Powered MR2 Turbo || V10 BMW M5 ||
2%Tiger

Post by 2%Tiger »

:lol: I've lost a leg and gone bald since I last spoke to you !! :lol:[/quote]

Sorry mate, whats your email address and I will PAYPAL you the cash for the rear left side panel we were talking about before Christmas?

Cheers

Derek
dude541

Post by dude541 »

hi jj,
what did you think off the unit?
how would you compare it to the power fc?

was going to use a power fc,but mine being a rev 1 i read your post on the pin differences! :?

so thought the nemisis may be a better option?
and wont really cost much more, and it comes with map/mat sensors to replace the afm etc

john
JJ

Post by JJ »

I will PAYPAL you the cash for the rear left side panel we were talking about before Christmas?

Lol ! forgot about that, you still want it ???

:)
JJ

Post by JJ »

hi jj,
what did you think off the unit?
how would you compare it to the power fc?

its pretty easy, so you won't have any issues using it as long as you understand the logic behind what your doing..... yup ! could be the easiest way to go for you.

Did a bit of mapping with GTSchris at the helm driving... a little rolling road driving along the road creating the load... not exactly accurate, but you can get a good idea weather you need to richen it up or lean it out a bit !

If you want full details, give GTSchris a shout... he's got it fitted to his car... works real well ! :D
2%Tiger

rear panel

Post by 2%Tiger »

JJ wrote:
I will PAYPAL you the cash for the rear left side panel we were talking about before Christmas?

Lol ! forgot about that, you still want it ???

:)

yip, would not say no to it
dude541

Post by dude541 »

cheers jj,
the unit does seem to have some good features,and would probly only cost the same after getting a fc and additional sensors etc.

if its straight forward i cant see thor having problems mapping it,they seem to be confident enough to take most stuff on,just didnt wanna purchase something no one could map! :shock:

and dont fancy swapping all those pins on my rev 1 :?

john

Return to “Modifications”