Welcome to Andrea and the MR2 Club of Italy

Here you can find links and details of International MR2 clubs that are friends of IMOC-UK. Pop in and say Hello!, Hallo!, Bonjour!, γειά σου!, Ciao!, こんにちは!, Hola!, olá!!, здравствулте!, 여보세요!!</r>

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Welcome to Andrea and the MR2 Club of Italy

Post by Scott Barton »

A warm welcome to Andrea who is the current President of the 'MR2 Club Italia'.

Their great car club forum can be found here
www.mr2.it

MR2 Club Italia have joined IMOC in a club alliance that aims to bring our members together to share stories and experience and also tuning tips.

:thumleft:
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
Trittos

Re: Welcome to Andrea and the MR2 Club of Italy

Post by Trittos »

Hello to everybody,
I want to compliment to you for variety of content offered on your web site and the very good usability, truly a fruit of your passion.

I'm Andrea Tritto of MR2 Club Italia (www.mr2.it), I must confess that I use sometimes your Forum for simple research or immediately identify which components are the best to use for our MR2; it is a good starting point for developing our creative on our spyder.

I own a MR2- MKIII Spyder Turbo (equiped with Garrett GT28 R ) with about 250 HP, great fun for use in trackday.

http://tracktimes.newcelica.org/page.php?sort=mr2s

I never had the pleasure of attending one of your event and I hope soon to walk on the most beautiful U.K. tracks …. for me it would be a dream ... and. .. only those with a dream he can achieve.

About me:
http://www.mr2.it/HTML/pagina_personale.asp?idut=76

Some photos:

http://www.mr2.it/HTML/GalleryV3Details ... -06&id=121

Just a bit of our history…..

Almost eight years ago, on a date that would lend itself to cabalistic interpretations (02/02/2002) the passion of twenty owners of Toyota MR2 huddled around those who would later be recognized as "founding fathers", Alberto Vitali and Andrea Tritto, to create MR2 Club Italy.
Club members are now more than 2900 and the first faltering steps, however, full of enthusiasm and good intentions are just a faded memory. Now the Club is a dynamic reality and, indeed compete - for liveliness and initiatives - with the major European clubs fortunes in the wake of the exclusivity of the project Toyota MR2 in its various versions.
From the first initiative to gather the MR2 owners in July 2002, Bra (CN), the year not yet completed has seen the creation - always with gratifying results of interest and participation - 76 national meetings, deliberately organized in " spread "on the territory, and three major international events, the Swiss Alps (involving dell'MR2 Club of French counterparts), the Principato of Monaco (involving dell'MR2 French Club) and Holland (with the participation MR2 Club of all Europeans).
The spirit of "our" club is its promotion of events "closed" for owners of Toyota MR2 Mk I, Mk II Roadster, to develop around the passion for this particular car, time devoted to leisure and fun as well as to the cultural tourist.
But around these initiatives, characterizing - by now so ingrained - the activities of the Club, has created a very important movement - developed by the Telematics now revolves around the life of the Club (web site www.mr2.it) - without cohesion (forums, where every kind of question is being debated and / or problem, newsletters, where we promote news, links to hook quickly that the world revolves around Toyota MR2), the esprit de corps , a timid interest, spontaneous buying groups among members.
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Re: Welcome to Andrea and the MR2 Club of Italy

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Welcome !!! :thumleft: Nice story :D
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss

Return to “International MR2 Clubs”