Email of thanks from TOTB

Information and discussion about TOTB

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Email of thanks from TOTB

Post by Scott Barton »

Hi Scott,

On behalf of the team at Ten Of The Best, I would like to thank you and the International MR2 Owners Club for showing so many fine examples of the marque and for your continued support. I also have some exciting news for the future of the event.

You may already be aware that Trevor Duckworth is now the sole owner of the event. Trevor, along with his trackside Straightliners crew, has been involved with TOTB from the start and he has some excellent ideas to move the event forward.

Trevor managed to secure a deal with Sky Sports who, as you probably saw, were filming the event on Sunday, and the initial showing of the footage is going out on 24th August. Having Sky on board is an excellent endorsement for the event, giving it international coverage and reinforcing the event's status on the modified Japanese car calendar!

Further to this, Trevor is in the final stages of making TOTB 2010 a two-day event with additions of camping and evening entertainment. Obviously I will be in touch again as soon as this is confirmed.

Many thanks, and I look forward to speaking to you in the run up to TOTB 9.

With kind regards, Billie

Replied with
Hi Belinda
Thanks for the email. I can safely speak on behalf of the entire 'Team IMOC' and say that we had a brilliant day, despite the changeable weather conditions.
I would also like to thank you and Chris Mann for the assistance in arranging the club stand. Our members were very impressed with our own dedicated club parking area.
Looking forward to TOTB 9 already!

Cheers

Scott Barton
IMOC (International MR2 Owners Club) Committee Member
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
Munnsy

Re: Email of thanks from TOTB

Post by Munnsy »

sounds interesting being two days :mrgreen:

by the sound of things its going to be a very big day for the jap calender over the next few yrs which is great news.
Hopefully next yr we will see less evos and more 2s supras rx7s etc etc.

Great day and look forward to the next :thumleft:

Return to “TOTB - Team IMOC-UK”