www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
MR2Only to cover Team IMOC at TOTB

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> TOTB - Team IMOC-UK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: MR2Only to cover Team IMOC at TOTB Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

All

I am pleased to announce that MR2Only magazine will be present at TOTB with us to cover our entry in the TOTB shenanigans!!

[Dancing]
steveybMR2-173
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi All,

MR2 Only Mag will be at TOTB this coming Sunday to cheer on Team IMOC, as well as hopefully getting some action shots for a writeup in the next MR2 Only Magazine.

Would be great if I could get details about the competitors MR2s, etc (I will have Nathans as its a feature car) but if anyone else has details to send, my email is :- steveb@mr2only.com

Catch you all on Sunday, hope your preparations are going well, and good luck, we will be gunning for you all [thumleft]
michael

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Probably wise to contact individuals in the team directly for info if you can, some of them don't seem to be following all the threads on here, too busy ironing their seat covers and waxing their exhausts ready for Sunday [Smile]
steveybMR2-173
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 17

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

ha ha, thanks Michael I will do that [thumleft]

I've received Scotts already, and I don't want to pester people on Sunday, no doubt it will be hectic [Smile]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> TOTB - Team IMOC-UK All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: