www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
WRA Silverstone Vid

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chalkiepete

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: WRA Silverstone Vid Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Found this, this morning on youTube......

I never realised how many there actually were...... Awesome day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1no7-010U4
Blue1984
Premium Member

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Great thanks for sharing that.

After this I don't mind my MK1 having it's reg plate on the front bumper - can easily spot it.

That MK2 with that train horn was stupidly loud [Shocked]

I'm a female MK1 driver.
chalkiepete

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

yeah it woz a bit loud......... Why would someone do that? Pmsl ha ha ha ha 152dB AT 150psi..... Hee hee hee
lee.w

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I remember the horn [thumleft] , i remember sitting on the grass bank with my mate we were giving the tugboat gesture at you when you went past ,what a crack [Laughing]
chalkiepete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

lee.w wrote:
I remember the horn [thumleft] , i remember sitting on the grass bank with my mate we were giving the tugboat gesture at you when you went past ,what a crack [Laughing]

Best crack ever mate!!!! However Sadly I have now sold the Car and got something else........ Sold it for 2700 cash!!! [Mr. Green] The Horns went with the car so its still alive and kicking now somewhere in Kent!! My next project is Gonna be even louder!! I'm going for 156dB @200psi, with full on Amtrak train horns!!! Bought the new project car at the weekend, not MR2, but Toyota!..... It'll be at most of the shows, you'll hear me, so come check it out!

Gonna miss that little old MR2!! [Crying or Very sad]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: