PMing the moderators

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Sidewinder

PMing the moderators

Post by Sidewinder »

The 'Report this post' button works great on here, but what are the chances of having a 'PM the moderators' button?

It would be nice to be able to explain why a post is being reported and/or inform the moderators in one go about an issue without having to resort to posting in a normal forum. I've got no plans to do this, BTW, but think it may come in useful.
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!

Re: PMing the moderators

Post by poyntesm »

Nige wrote:The 'Report this post' button works great on here, but what are the chances of having a 'PM the moderators' button?

It would be nice to be able to explain why a post is being reported and/or inform the moderators in one go about an issue without having to resort to posting in a normal forum. I've got no plans to do this, BTW, but think it may come in useful.

Normal procedure for a moderator should be to contact the reporter and see what the problem is. So once you report a topic/post a mod should contact you.
Sidewinder

Post by Sidewinder »

Ah...I've done this a couple of times in the past for posts that I considered offensive, and not heard anything back!

No bother Esmond.
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!

Post by tonigmr2 »

Sorry that's poor form from us. I'll post us all up a reminder to do that in the future.

T

Return to “Club News and Announcements”