Engine fans - anyone interested?

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Jimbob

Re: Engine fans - anyone interested?

Post by Jimbob »

Firstly sorry for a lack of progress but my MR2 had a small 'ding'
on the front this week, and as such the painting gear has been out together with the swear words and filler. All done now though.

Ok its seems that there are varying responses as to the prefered payment method.

If you wish to send me a check please PM me and i'll gather the names and reply with my name and address. I'd rather not post it openly, i'm a bit nervy on the net :?

If you want to do paypal PM me with your username/e-mail address and i'll request money from you, you then fill out the details and send me the money via paypal.

I don't know how to do the wire transfer thingy, so i'd rather use the two above methods.

Please wait until the end of this weekend coming to send me the money. Don't worry the price won't change, I just wanna make sure I can easily make 7 kits to a standard I would accept. I'll have my kit finished by the end of the weekend, and I should hear back about the lifters soon.

Sorry to keep you guys hanging. I just don't like the idea of having all the money before i've knocked out a really good kit + know the price for the lifters.

Hope this is ok................bear with me.............I've got a boring nine - five getting in the way of progress!

Cheers,

James
QJDynamics

P.S - If you have already e-mailed me or told me your prefered method I will reply to you.
Jimbob

Re: Engine fans - anyone interested?

Post by Jimbob »

Ok,

The engine gas struts will retail at £35 each if 6 are brought, sorry no discount :cry: tight bu**ers would'nt budge more than about 50p on the price

If everyone who is yet to either put down there names or sort out a payment method could PM me I will add your details to my list. Also please confirm whether or not you would like a gas strut.

Thanks again,

James
QJDynamics

Return to “Modifications”