Possible Eibach Spring Group Buy

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

benfacer

Possible Eibach Spring Group Buy

Post by benfacer »

I have been looking into springs and have found that a lot of people say the Eibach Pro kit is the best for the UK roads, I have also found that you cannot buy these anymore in the UK.

I have dealings with Eibach at work so contacted them to see if I could get hold of any. They do still sell them but only in the USA so would have to send them over.

I can get these at a discounted price, would work out at £260 + delivery from me in the UK based on 5 sets (plus one for myself).
Only catch is that they will take 6-8 weeks to get over here.

Would anyone be interested in a set?
Eibach advised me that the RRP would be £260 + vat!

aussieGT

Re: Possible Eibach Spring Group Buy

Post by aussieGT »

I bought a set from 'tire rack' in the USA (annoying yank spelling..) they may be able to beat that price as a retailer. I bought mine a few years ago to Australia, haven't imported anything here yet.

Make sure you order for a 91+ model. I ordered for my '1990 MR2' and ended up with a set of AW springs as the yanks didn't get the SW until later :oops:

Looking Tire rack right now shows that set for $251 USD and thats £191 plus delivery (and whatever taxes this lovely country like to apply)

They also offer a Koni and Eibach set for $809 USD which is £617 plus delivery and import taxes.
shinny

Post by shinny »

Interested
CalMac

Post by CalMac »

Eibach are good but the front springs are waaaaaaaaay too high! I run Eibach rears, have a pair of fronts which are virtually new - happy to sell if you really want them though :)
kirk

Post by kirk »

You reckon? Mine sits very low all around on eibach's. If anything I would like to lift mine just a little.
madbasshunter

Post by madbasshunter »

When I got my rev3 which had eibach pro's on black bilsteins I thought the car sat quite low but with eibach pro's on yellow bilsteins the purple 2 looks higher in the air

RyanRs wrote:
Skywalker wrote:explain how the coolant leaves the expansion tank and goes back into the coolant system?

Seriously , you don't know the answer to this? and you call yourself a car mechanic :shock:
CalMac

Post by CalMac »

Selling my Eibach springs in mk2 parts for sale if anyone is still after a set :thumleft:

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”