None

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

as8133

Re: None

Post by as8133 »

No offers im afraid and im offering out there for more or less what i paid for it, despite the £3k+ ive spent.
Everyone who has PM'ed has been repsonded to.
Id like to keep it within IMOC and im available saturday
sinjen

Post by sinjen »

At this price why anyone would think they can make an offer is beyond me!

Bargain, GLWTS :thumleft:
Cosmos Rev 5 Gen 4 3sgte
kirk

Post by kirk »

as8133 wrote:The previous map was done by Ryan at 2 Bar Tuning, and i spoke to him a year ago or so. 2Bar is now closed and he work freelance in Dubai. He said he may be able to help but that was then and i havent tried since. Its possible he is still contactable - but a fresh map might see a higher figure as long as its safe.

For me, unless you're a friend of his, it's nigh on impossible to get a response from him. Your best option is to try and get in touch with Romain Levesque. He works tech support for Syvecs and still has contact with him.
as8133

Post by as8133 »

I should also add that its had a recent service with oil and filters and 12 months MOT
as8133

Post by as8133 »

Preey

Post by Preey »

still love this car just can not justify having two duces sat in the garage along side my bikes that i dont get time to play on :-k
as8133

Post by as8133 »

Offers now being considered before eBay.
headrushuk

offer

Post by headrushuk »

pm
headrushuk

hello

Post by headrushuk »

hello im interested ?
jimGTS

Post by jimGTS »

sweet

someone mentioned this was back up for sale

do i buy it back :mrgreen:

different to how i remember it, but i guess the heart of the engine is the same.
adamshaw

Post by adamshaw »

jimGTS wrote:sweet

someone mentioned this was back up for sale

do i buy it back :mrgreen:

different to how i remember it, but i guess the heart of the engine is the same.

What you driving now Jim lad?
jimGTS

Post by jimGTS »

dont want to muddy up a for sale thread.

but been back in azure blue rev4 turbo for a few years (after a bad skyline gtr experience inbetween)
as8133

Post by as8133 »

Still for sale:
Compression test shows a solid and healthy block. New HT leads.

I'm Happy to get this mapped to previous power levels, but can't accept offers once it's done.
jjaym82

Post by jjaym82 »

as8133 wrote:Still for sale:
Compression test shows a solid and healthy block. New HT leads.

I'm Happy to get this mapped to previous power levels, but can't accept offers once it's done.

Is this now sold? I'm interested from the description, pending the pictures being reloaded.
as8133

Post by as8133 »

Sorry for lack of contact.

I have had offers on the car from £5-8k however, these were conditional on getting the car mapped.

The car has now had professional welding done on the downpipe and its been check over by tuners i trust.
I have alos had the wiring loom looked at throughly again, and the mapper is now confident that it is as close to standard or better then standard as possible.

The car needs to go back to the mapper for the high power map to be put back onto the PowerFC and i simply havent had a chance to get this done.

I will get this done before taking any further offers so that the car runs and drives how it should.
AManInDandism

Post by AManInDandism »

I PM'd you about this ages ago (making no conditions) and you never even replied.
as8133

Post by as8133 »

Probably explained in the post above then.

If you are interested in the cr then let me know. But as i have said, i dont check the forums very often.

My contact nuber is 07866563253.
as8133

Post by as8133 »

Hi All, it's been a long faff to get this car sorted. Anyhow, all 5hw welding that was required is done. Chargecooler pump is done. Wiring has now been overhauled by someone I trust and the following have been sorted, plugs, dizzy, rotor arm, and the injectors removed and cleaned.

She is now running the following maps: 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 bar with blitz controller.

Picking the car up next week.

My intention was to get this car back to somewhere near it's former glory and it's fairly close.
Guillaumehks

Post by Guillaumehks »

as8133 wrote:Hi All, it's been a long faff to get this car sorted. Anyhow, all 5hw welding that was required is done. Chargecooler pump is done. Wiring has now been overhauled by someone I trust and the following have been sorted, plugs, dizzy, rotor arm, and the injectors removed and cleaned.

She is now running the following maps: 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 bar with blitz controller.

Picking the car up next week.

My intention was to get this car back to somewhere near it's former glory and it's fairly close.

PM YOU ;)
as8133

Post by as8133 »

Replied

Return to “MR2s for Sale”