JAE 2014 Pictures And Stuff!

The biggest and best all-Japanese car show! Best Overall Club Stand Winners 2014

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

JAE 2014 Pictures And Stuff!

Post by Scott Barton »

Post all pics, comments, etc in here peeps.... :-)
My photos to come, when my internet stops being an ar$e! I had better Wifi in a field at JAE that we had set up on our stand! :lol:
IMOC - winners of JAE best overall club stand 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2017!
1994 GT-S T-Bar 397bhp with NOS *sold*
2016 Porsche Cayman 981GTS 347bhp Flat Six
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Re: JAE 2014 Pictures And Stuff!

Post by Lauren »

2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Post by Tiamat »

Wow, what a weekend. I am still unable to speak having wrecked my voice with Saturday night celebrations. On behalf of myself I would like to say thank you to Scot for organising all the marquee, generator etc, all the practical stuff that makes the weekend run smoothly.

Special thanks to Brian (Wilkie Senior) for the banner, for arranging for Toyota to come down and just generally being a rather splendid chap all day. Though he needs a word with young Tarquin about his dress sense!

I would also like to say thank you to all those who contribute in the more mundane things as well, John (Toxo) for the free wi-fi, Chris (LimeyMK1) for being tall enough to hang the lights stood on a chair, unlike the rest of us normal sized people, Lauren for the fuel cans for the generator, Chris (Chrispy) and Cheryl for helping set up the croquet pitch. There are so many little things that just make up the weekend. To anyone I have missed, I am sorry.

I would also like to pass on my thanks to the GT86 “crew” who also made the weekend a positive delight, I think the battered GT86 had more photos taken of it than any other car in the entire show. It certainly always had a crowd around it.

Thank you to everyone who dressed up and took part in this year’s theme, it was a delight to see so many splendid gentlemen and ladies making such a spiffing effort. The fact we won best stand again just goes to show how much effort and how much enjoyment this club provided. The reaction from other clubs just when walking around said it all.

I for one had intended for JAE 2014 to be my last JAE, my last hurrah so to speak, but after this weekend, quite frankly…… who am I kidding? See you all in 2015!

Huzzzah!
I am going to live forever, or die trying!
Infamous

Post by Infamous »

Report and pics from JAE now online for those who couldn't make it...
http://motacarblog.wordpress.com/2014/0 ... -car-show/

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 140&type=1

I hope to be back next year! :thumleft:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Great blog thanks for that. :+:
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

as a result of the Chap theme, i am using a picture of this fine chap to advertise my new business venture

That's a negative, Jim. I do not have the measles.
Hail Cosmos Eagle Rev 5, 1998 -
RIP White Eagle Rev 1, 1991 - 2016
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

Tiamat wrote:Wow, what a weekend. I am still unable to speak having wrecked my voice with Saturday night celebrations. On behalf of myself I would like to say thank you to Scot for organising all the marquee, generator etc, all the practical stuff that makes the weekend run smoothly.

Special thanks to Brian (Wilkie Senior) for the banner, for arranging for Toyota to come down and just generally being a rather splendid chap all day. Though he needs a word with young Tarquin about his dress sense!

I would also like to say thank you to all those who contribute in the more mundane things as well, John (Toxo) for the free wi-fi, Chris (LimeyMK1) for being tall enough to hang the lights stood on a chair, unlike the rest of us normal sized people, Lauren for the fuel cans for the generator, Chris (Chrispy) and Cheryl for helping set up the croquet pitch. There are so many little things that just make up the weekend. To anyone I have missed, I am sorry.

I would also like to pass on my thanks to the GT86 “crew” who also made the weekend a positive delight, I think the battered GT86 had more photos taken of it than any other car in the entire show. It certainly always had a crowd around it.

Thank you to everyone who dressed up and took part in this year’s theme, it was a delight to see so many splendid gentlemen and ladies making such a spiffing effort. The fact we won best stand again just goes to show how much effort and how much enjoyment this club provided. The reaction from other clubs just when walking around said it all.

I for one had intended for JAE 2014 to be my last JAE, my last hurrah so to speak, but after this weekend, quite frankly…… who am I kidding? See you all in 2015!

Huzzzah!

I could not agree, more many thanks to all concerned, top works folks, thanks for the thanks re Toyota, all done for the club, it was a pleasure, looks like IMOC is Matts Favourite Toyota club :-)

I absolutely enjoyed it, i answered not one work email, and it was great to get know more peeps a better catch up with a old ones, i still get usernames and real name mixed but hey, a spiffing time was had by all

Huzzar! i cant stop bellowing that out now
wilki

Post by wilki »

wilkie senior wrote:as a result of the Chap theme, i am using a picture of this fine chap to advertise my new business venture

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m628/brianwhiteagle/wilkinsonofbarmnoldswick_zps49080f54.jpg[/URL]

I think the care home looms much sooner than I originally anticipated :roll:
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

Tarquin, thou shall get the sharp edge of my tongue when you call round, young fella me lad!!!
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

Can't look at all the photos due to me not being on facepalm
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

That's funny, I set the privacy settings to public so that wouldn't be a problem... Must be the ones people are tagged in
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
wilki

Post by wilki »

Didn't take too many this year. But here is some from my takings :D

Mine and fathers car

The Corolla that Matt from Toyota brought

The MR2 spyder, can't be many of these left

The rest of my small takings
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

Nice that 1950s style front kit on the mx5 was interesting quite liked that

The eagles look good together sir
al/c

jae 2014

Post by al/c »

look good mate, ill try and sort mine this week, bare with me as i,m not the best on a computer #-o , on a positive note i now own another toyota after selling the landcruiser, my new daily driver is.......drum roll! a gt4 st205 \:D/
al/c

Post by al/c »

wilkie senior wrote:as a result of the Chap theme, i am using a picture of this fine chap to advertise my new business venture

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m628/brianwhiteagle/wilkinsonofbarmnoldswick_zps49080f54.jpg[/URL]

h,mmmm i get that sinking feeling with this :lol:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Google felt the need to make this out of one of my photos for whatever reason...

al/c

jae 2014

Post by al/c »

here,s some of mine http://img.gg/xNFKUeK :thumleft:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Re: jae 2014

Post by toxo »

al/c wrote:here,s some of mine http://url.gg/xNFKUeK :thumleft:

Here they are embedded for you:

al/c

pics

Post by al/c »

cheers mate, i was trying a new uploader :thumleft:

Return to “JAE 2014”